[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - S.Engesvoll (Report Archived by BP) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - S.Engesvoll (Report Archived by BP) (/showthread.php?tid=26257)

+ Report - S.Engesvoll (Report Archived by BP) - Adrian - 2017-05-19 18:05

Your LFS username: 9XxAdrianxX9

Their LFS username(s): S.Engesvoll
Their in-game nickname(s): S.Engesvoll

Main reason(s): Ignoring sirens, ramming, not apologizing after crash

Replay and/or screenshot link: >> Replay 1 << >> Replay 2 <<
Replay timestamps:

Replay 1:
15:28 - 16:25 - following chase
17:43 - Causing crash, no apology for it (minor incident)
21:58 - Ramming traffic at red light, no apology for it
23:20 - Ramming stationary cop
25:45 - Causing crash with me, no apology for it (I didn't notice it was red, so I'm sorry now, however he still shouldn't have pulled in front of us this way imo, I was trying to talk with him about it right after but he didnt answer all my questions)
33:45 - Overtaking chase
39:05 - Probably trying to crash into oncoming chase
39:36 - Probably trying to crash into traffic at wrong way
43:43 - Almost causing crash with oncoming traffic
46:25 - Ramming traffic at junction
47:20 - Ramming traffic

Replay 2:
1:04:24 - Causing little crash, no apology for it
1:05:00 - Ramming car which was overtaking him (maybe on purpose, maybe not)
1:19:55 - Causing crash while driving wrong way, no apology for it
1:41:50 - Ramming traffic (P.I.T. maneuver)
2:01:44 - Ignoring sirens, hitting me, no apology for it (I was trying to talk with him about it (start from 2:06:02) but it seems like he think it wasn't his fault)
2:06:40 - Causing crash on wrong way, no apology for it

Description of incident (inc date & time): It was today (19.05) about 15:00 (UK time). In second replay you also can see that Crea00tive is ramming reported user, but at 1:46:00 I was talking to him and warned that it's not good way to deal with rule-breakers (he got rammed by him earlier) and I said him what he should do. Seems like he understood what I said, so do whatever you think is correct about him.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: BP. - BP - 2017-05-22 16:52

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Report - S.Engesvoll - BP - 2017-05-22 18:24

Firstly, nicely laid out. Pretty easy to read and process, thanks.

Replay 1:

Quote:25:45 - Causing crash with me, no apology for it (I didn't notice it was red, so I'm sorry now, however he still shouldn't have pulled in front of us this way imo, I was trying to talk with him about it right after but he didnt answer all my questions)

Yes, your light was red yet you proceeded though. Due to that basic fact, you were at fault. However, he was derping around just before (after going through a red himself), so I can see where you're coming from.

Quote:39:05 - Probably trying to crash into oncoming chase
39:36 - Probably trying to crash into traffic at wrong way

Most likely just trying to scare them - I'm sure he could've easily hit them if he wanted, but obviously this still constitutes provoking crashes and is therefore against the rules.

Summary of Replay 1: Generally does not care for anything around him, causing a lot of crashes, a few intentional.

Replay 2:

Quote:1:05:00 - Ramming car which was overtaking him (maybe on purpose, maybe not)

Said car and "S.Engesvoll" were sort of roadraging with each other just before (sometimes it's important to give context).

Quote:Description of incident (inc date & time): It was today (19.05) about 15:00 (UK time). In second replay you also can see that Crea00tive is ramming reported user, but at 1:46:00 I was talking to him and warned that it's not good way to deal with rule-breakers (he got rammed by him earlier) and I said him what he should do. Seems like he understood what I said, so do whatever you think is correct about him.

Crea00tive has received a confirmable warning for this. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Summary of Replay 2: Pretty much same as #1.

General Notes:
- I notice you mention "no apology" quite a lot. Just for reference, I'm not really concentrating on that in this particular report; the fact he keeps causing crashes due to complete negligence on his part, including some intentional, means any apologies for the crashes would be useless.
- So, the incidents in this report all took place on the 19th of May. On the 18th of May, he was warned for interfering with a chase and was told to read the rules. On the 19th of May (day of report incidents), he received multiple reports, mostly for ramming. On the 20th of May, he received a further two reports for ramming. At this point, it is clear he is causing way too many problems to be a part of the server. He has been banned for 21 days.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.