[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report-Cole#911 (Report Archived by Renegade) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report-Cole#911 (Report Archived by Renegade) (/showthread.php?tid=26266)

+ Report-Cole#911 (Report Archived by Renegade) - Tris - 2017-05-21 02:13

Your LFS username:tristatron

Their LFS username(s):coleNI911
Their in-game nickname(s):Cole#911

Main reason(s):Revenge ramming

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8bJ_iJJp8t_bmE4RFJPRUNYcWM
Replay timestamps:
1:29-2:00
15:00
16:08
Description of incident (inc date & time):20/5/2017 (dd/mm/yy)

1:29-2:00: The original crash was completely my own fault. I didn't read the map correctly and as I went in the wrong lane and saw the car coming my reaction was to try to get out of it's way (go hard left) which caused me to hit him. I'm not trying to defend myself or anything, I should not of done that, I'm just trying to explain it from my POV at the time. I was about to pay his compensation as soon as I got to safe place when he decided to pin me against a wall... I didn't care much about that at the time but I'm making this report because of what happened later on.

15:00: He and his friend slow down in the left lane so I moved over to the right to overtake them, out of nowhere he decides to pull a U-turn giving me no time to avoid hitting him, clearly his fault in that case but once again I didn't care about it at the time.

16:08: As I start to pull into Race Park to fix my front bumper dent from earlier he decides to go flat out into the back of me even sending my car over the barrier.

Later on in the replay he claims I rammed him (at 15:00 I assume), which I didn't, but even following his logic that I rammed him he still chose to do that after clearly being told revenge ramming was against the rules. (2:02)

Thanks for reviewing this.

Status: Investigation Complete. Updated by Renegade. - Renegade - 2017-05-23 11:34

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hi there, after reviewing the replay it's clear that ColeNI911 blatantly revenge rammed you. I understand that the initial collision was an accident on your end and I can see that. You really should have apologized, please do in future. ColeNI911 is reminded not to take matters into his own hands, and will receive a confirmable warning for his actions.

Thanks for the report
-Ren

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.