[TC] Gaming Forums
+ User Report - dariozfx, arnau 08 (Report Archived by Stunna) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + User Report - dariozfx, arnau 08 (Report Archived by Stunna) (/showthread.php?tid=2656)

+ User Report - dariozfx, arnau 08 (Report Archived by Stunna) - Sinoco - 2012-04-02 21:54

- Your LFS Username: Sinoco

- Their LFS Username(s): arnau 08, dariozfx
- Their LFS Nickname(s): <<Arnau>>[DFT], Dariozfx

- Replay / Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?8kw6c8tu5sf87of
I apologize for a long replay, as I've been online for a long time.

- Replay Timestamps:
02:48:50 - I pull out to pull over atleast one of the people who had just wrongsided through the roundabout.
02:49:00 - After hitting me on the wrong side of the roundabout, I pull over arnau 08.
02:49:06 - dariozfx rams me going as fast as he could.
02:49:10 - Rams me again.
02:49:15 - A third time, around this time, I use !tc to see if anyone can help me out, and I leave my chase with arnau 08.
02:49:22 - Comes for a fourth time, pushing me into the sand.
02:49:30 - arnau 08 comes and rams me for no apparent reason, as I begin to drive off after dariozfx.
02:50:00 - I give up on the chase with dariozfx, as I know it will be nothing but trouble.
02:50:55 - dariozfx hits me again, with HIM having lights and sirens on for over a minute.
02:51:07 - dariozfx also makes contact with the other cop parked near me.

- Reason for report: These users rammed me, both while in a chase with the other, so they were interfering with chases as well. Arnau 08 also was going round the roundabout the wrong way causing a collision. These users do not respect the rules as shown by my replay. Dariozfx also has no right to be using strobes and sirens as he was not a cop.

User Report - - Stunna - 2012-04-02 22:02

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Alright, dariozfx seen you had someone pulled over and he made a u-turn as soon as he could so he can ram you full throttle. Then he decides to keep ramming you after that. A total of 6 times he rammed you. As well as for some odd reason dariozfx put cop horns and strobes on and then power slides into your side, dariozfx takes off and rammed a parked cop. I also noticed before your incident that you reported, "arnau 08" was ramming Jedi a couple of times. Both users will be receiving longish bans, thanks for your report.

+ User Report - dariozfx, arnau 08 (Report Archived by Stunna) - Stunna - 2012-04-02 22:51

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.