[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - multiple users (Report Archived by Renegade) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - multiple users (Report Archived by Renegade) (/showthread.php?tid=26593)

+ Report - multiple users (Report Archived by Renegade) - Adrian - 2017-06-28 16:09

Your LFS username: 9XxAdrianxX9

Their LFS username(s): everydayimshufflin, specdo, MrJuusoz, henkvdm, ozys18, rasseswe3
Their in-game nickname(s): Yoshi, Bee*R, MrJUUSOz, DrivingDayz, papajus, 12.A.Pettersson

Main reason(s): Ignoring sirens, overtaking chase

Replay and/or screenshot link: >> Replay 1 << >> Replay 2 <<
Replay timestamps:
Replay 1:
8:00 - Yoshi - not slowing down for sirens, causing crash
Replay 2:
5:08:50 - Bee*R - overtaking chase
5:14:10 - MrJUUSOz - overtaking chase
5:30:40 - DrivingDayz, papajus, 12.A.Pettersson - overtaking chase
5:37:00 - papajus (2nd) - crashing into me on wrong way while drifting, no apology for it, causing me to lose chase

Description of incident (inc date & time):
Replay 1: It was yesterday (27.06) about 16:00 UTC+1. I wanted to write this report yesterday but forgot about it, so I will add it to today's report. Reported user ignored my sirens, had no intention to slow down at all until he noticed me on road. Caused serious damage to my car, i had to leave my chase. He didn't even apologize, his reaction was "..". I was talking to him right after incident, however this only showed his lack of knowlage of rules. Also when I wanted to give him warning and leave it, he disconnected, so here is report.
Replay 2: It was today (28.06) about 16:00 UTC+1. There were few people disrepecting sirens. I wasn't talking to any of them as I simply didn't remember who overtook my chase, didn't pay attention to it. Also last crash annoyed me a bit and I wasn't in mood to talk. But when I reconnected and calmed down, I was looking for papajus to talk with him, however he probably disconnected from server.

Status: Investigation Complete. Updated by Renegade. - Renegade - 2017-07-04 17:19

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Yoshi had more than enough time to notice the SIRENS on his screen and slow down yet, he waited or just flat-out didn't notice until it was too late, he will receive a confirmable warning for his actions.

Bee*R was going slow enough around the initial corner where the chase was stopped to the left of him. He lost the back of the car as the chase began to move, he should have slowed and let the chase move away but he did not. He really wasn't too close to the chase although he was out of the way by the time the chase neared his side of the road. No action will be taken against him.

It looked as though MrJUUSOz was a bit distracted as he kept pulling up every 10 seconds. It looked as though he let another COP past, however he then proceeds to speed up and blatantly overtakes the chase. There is no excuse, he will receive a warning also.

DrivingDayz could clearly see the chase and the SIRENS in front of him, yet he chose to speed up, eventually hitting you. He will receive a warning for his actions.

Papajus blatantly overtook your chase the first time. As for the second incident, Papajus was just driving carelessly, the crash was unintentional, however since he didn't apologise, or even acknowledge the incident, he will receive a warning.

12.A.Pettersson blatantly overtook your chase too, he will receive a warning.

Thanks for your efforts,
-Ren

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.