[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - Cem.demir.35 (Report Archived by Stephen) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - Cem.demir.35 (Report Archived by Stephen) (/showthread.php?tid=26697)

+ Report - Cem.demir.35 (Report Archived by Stephen) - fillakilla12 - 2017-07-07 20:01

Your LFS username: fillakilla12

Their LFS username: cem.demir.35
Their LFS gamename: Ð' Paþacan.K

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9vmc6jjl92cjd6
Timestamps :
1:10 - Nearly reverses into me not checking his mirrors
1:17 - I "try" to push him off the road as he is now speeding up and road raging, so i road rage back.
6:28 - nearly hitting an oncoming car.
12:45 - keeps entering my lane looking like he wanted to ram me off the road
12:50 - i turn into his lane not checking my mirrors almost hitting him cause i got road raged by the guy in front.
13:05 - i notice a crash up ahead, he doesn't notice and slams right in the back of me.
13:15 - i flip cause of him
17:38 - keeps going wrong way, this was just one of the many times he did it.
17:52 - not sure if brake check or just unlucky/trying to stop for corner.
18:01 - parks on the side of the road in a dangerous place.
19:40 - gets unlucky slips and i presume hits his friend that did the same.
26:18 - my friend and i behind him honking so he moves cause he is in the same place AFK again.
26:49 - These few minutes is why i am reporting, He keeps swerving all over the road like a maniac.
27:00 - Crashes, here it starts.
27:03 - tries to get off the wall hitting me
27:05 - i hit him as a annoyance bump.
27:14 - friend tries to pass him but wasn't sure if it was smart. He did it anyway and he went into his lane crashing him.
27:24 - now keeps braking making me annoyed
27:31 - i try to pass him but he floors it.
27:38 - i got annoyed from back there cause he hit me so i "road rage" at him crashing him. Bad move from me i know.
27:45 - i leave it at that thinking it was over. No more problems
27:51 - Goes full speed into me not even braking and once it's over didn't even say sorry.

He later on rambles a little about that it's also our fault and i agree with it to some extent. But after all he still full on crashed me without saying sorry. I apoligize for my actions in this as well and i apologized to him too.

Even though he did do some annoying stuff this report is more of a warning towards him as he didn't do a lot wrong in the time that i saw him on TC.

Description of incident (Inc date and time)

21:30 (CEST) Friday, 7 July 2017

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Stephen. - Stephen - 2017-07-11 12:15

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Report - Cem.demir.35 - Stephen - 2017-07-11 13:17

Ok, The most relevant timestamps I observed from the replay were...

12:45 - keeps entering my lane looking like he wanted to ram me off the road -
looks like harrassment on his part, maybe still upset about earlier.

13:05 - i notice a crash up ahead, he doesn't notice and slams right in the back of me. -
User was trying to brake while you were slowing, but should have kept a bigger gap so he could stop in time. No apology afterwards either.

17:52 - not sure if brake check or just unlucky/trying to stop for corner.
I'm not sure what his intentions at the time were but regardless, he didn't apologise for that either.

19:40 - gets unlucky slips and i presume hits his friend that did the same.
Full speed ram if he wanted to do that with his friend, he should have been in a stunt zone.

26:18 - my friend and i behind him honking so he moves cause he is in the same place AFK again.
Blocking traffic, parking on the road.

26:49 - These few minutes is why i am reporting, He keeps swerving all over the road like a maniac.
27:00 - Crashes, here it starts.
27:03 - tries to get off the wall hitting me
27:05 - i hit him as a annoyance bump.
27:14 - friend tries to pass him but wasn't sure if it was smart. He did it anyway and he went into his lane crashing him.
27:24 - now keeps braking making me annoyed
27:31 - i try to pass him but he floors it.
27:38 - i got annoyed from back there cause he hit me so i "road rage" at him crashing him. Bad move from me i know.
27:51 - Goes full speed into me not even braking and once it's over didn't even say sorry.

In this 1 min stretch, there were multiple rams, a PIT manouver on his part and a full speed ram into the back of you. Throughout the entire replay he doesn't say anything, not even with binds.

As the user has enough time on the servers to realise this is obviously wrong, he will receive a ban for his actions.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.