[TC] Gaming Forums
A question about the most recent update. - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: A question about the most recent update. (/showthread.php?tid=2693)

A question about the most recent update. - Boosted13B - 2012-04-05 20:13

"Upg: Trip protection when leaving garages. Your trip is now immune for 60 seconds / crossing pitlane-exit. Whatever comes first. (Trip counter shows green to indicate protection)" -Chuck

Does this include (for example) if somebody were to be parked in the spot you leave the pits in (against the rules, but it happens) and you end up flying through the air and either getting spectated for speeding in pits or end up flying OOB, or do you loose it then as well?

RE: A question about the most recent update. - McGherkin - 2012-04-05 20:14

I was wondering this too.

RE: A question about the most recent update. - Roba - 2012-04-05 20:21

(2012-04-05 20:14)McGherkin Wrote:  I was wondering this too.

RE: A question about the most recent update. - Chuck - 2012-04-05 20:28

It was one of the reasons to invent this, but honestly, I don't know if it actually works, or how reliable this works.

RE: A question about the most recent update. - Johan. - 2012-04-05 20:31

Well.. there's just 1 way to find out.. xD

RE: A question about the most recent update. - Boosted13B - 2012-04-05 21:15

I just did a little test, I had a 1 Euro bonus, and then floored it in the pits, my bonus was saved after being spectated, so if it did happen and you were spectated for speeding in the pits it would save your bonus, but as far as flying, I have no idea, I'm sure somebody will test it eventually Wink (most likely me and Virgie if anything)

RE: A question about the most recent update. - McGherkin - 2012-04-05 21:24

I don't think it matters how you're spectated, so it probably works with flying too.

RE: A question about the most recent update. - KaraK - 2012-04-06 00:03

When you're flying through pits, you either get spectated for speeding or driving wrong way in pits.
Or you don't get spectated at all.