[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - Jab janan (jan banan) (Report Archived by Ash) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - Jab janan (jan banan) (Report Archived by Ash) (/showthread.php?tid=2694)

+ Report - Jab janan (jan banan) (Report Archived by Ash) - Boosted13B - 2012-04-05 20:55

- Your LFS Username: Naruto06

- Their LFS Username(s): jan banan
- Their LFS Nickname(s): Jab Janan

- Replay / Screenshot Link: LINK
- Replay Timestamps(MMConfusedS):
- 9:35: Begins towing a suspect before he/she pays his/her fine.
- 9:40: I tell him not to tow him then he continues to push him away after saying "hmm" (may notice Virgie just sitting there like a good girl :3)
- 10:25ish: Suspect paied the fine and I tell Virgie that she could tow him. shortly after...
- 10:40 Suspect says "help me" ... "hard" ... ":)" but somehow I don't think he ment as hard as this...
- 11:23: Jab hits Jati at over 100 MPH, I think that was a bit overboard to help tow somebody, but on the other hand the person he was "towing" did ask for it, so I'll leave that part of this report upto you guys. (this action didn't help at all BTW as you will see). Virgie did hit him a bit hard, (55 MPH) but I guess ill leave that up to you as well as she did get him onto his wheels.
- 16:00: hits over 130 MPH for what I can only assume is to catch upto the chase between me and Virgie.
- 16:50 Virgie hits a barrier and I slam on the brakes, Jab didn't notice and hit me after I used my do not follow or overtake chases bind, at over 80 MPH, if he saw the SIREN on his screen (and I know he was close enough to see it) he should have braked, not just kept it floored. This crash could have EASILY been avoided, even if he just swerved into the other lane.
17:16: I could have handled it better, but this wasn't the first time I had a problem with him, but he didn't even say sorry after the crash, but he did say "it was you standing in the way" so, he obviously ignored the sirens.
- Reason for report: Detailed info is already in the time stamps, but to summarize, Ignoring Sirens, ramming, and not listening to an officers instructions.

Report - Jab janan (jan banan) - Ash - 2012-04-06 05:38

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report - Jab janan (jan banan) - Ash - 2012-04-06 06:00

Hello, thanks for your report.

The 100mph hit he made to attempt to flip Jati, i feel was ridiculous. Therefore i am seeing this as breaking rule 1.2, of provoking accidents, as it was stupid and there was no 'calculation' made as to where Jati would have landed at such a high speed ram.

The crash at Simon's Way, i feel could have easily been avoided. No respect for sirens had been shown atall. He did say "k sry" but i felt that he didnt do this in a reasonable amount of time, especially after he had blamed you.

Have had similar issues with this user before, so i will issue a 3 day ban.

Thanks for your report - Have a nice day!

RE: Report - Jab janan (jan banan) - jan banan - 2012-04-06 19:17

Got no problem with the ban, fair points my bad.
But I wouldn't hit someone that hard if he wasnt my mate and I would know he'd be ok with that.
And if he gets on his wheels or not by whoever is just coincidences, but it's still dangerous for others (hard hitting flying into road etc.) my bad.

Anyway cya in some days Tongue

RE: Report - Jab janan (jan banan) - Boosted13B - 2012-04-06 21:25

(2012-04-06 19:17)jan banan Wrote:  Got no problem with the ban, fair points my bad.
But I wouldn't hit someone that hard if he wasnt my mate and I would know he'd be ok with that.
And if he gets on his wheels or not by whoever is just coincidences, but it's still dangerous for others (hard hitting flying into road etc.) my bad.

Anyway cya in some days Tongue

I hate to tell you but one of my best friends got perm banned for doing the same thing with his friends, be careful with what you do here.

+ Report - Jab janan (jan banan) (Report Archived by Ash) - Ash - 2012-04-06 21:38

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.