[TC] Gaming Forums
Nova's really good circuit layouts (Sydney TC ver) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Nova's really good circuit layouts (Sydney TC ver) (/showthread.php?tid=27141)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Nova's really good circuit layouts (Sydney TC ver) - AOR Nova - 2017-08-20 06:47

UPDATE

Beta Ver 2.3 Final

Thank you to the Alpha testing team, consisting of Stealy, Daklan, Lose, Adam and Raphi for trialing Version 2 and testing for glitches! Also, thank you to everyone else who has given feedback on changes, it has improved the development of this course drastically!

Just few changes :

>Wall gaps
Thank you to Barney for your feedback on the TC Discord. Wall gaps have been increased in frequency in case of WW or accidents.

> Station Bvld
[Image: a2102d25b5e540436ccbb3c518b1ad5e.png]
Kerbs have been raised up. Thank you GT4Tube for your important feedback. This should hopefully prevent accidents and of course, reduce the amount of glitches.
[Image: 0b236743ebbf5b8ffb79be880062d7c9.png]

Version 2.3 will be given to TC Members to forward for review. Version 2.2 will be given to the Alpha testing team for trial. Thank you all for your support!

Cheers
(Courtesy of AOR Nova and Nova's really good circuit layouts)

RE: Nova's really good circuit layouts (Sydney TC ver) - AOR Nova - 2017-09-03 05:33

Final poll result (stagnant result since last Monday)
37 ^ 8 v

[Image: daebe7dba0fda94671df64309052440d.png]

Poll votes are frozen as of post. Any further votes will not becounted.
Once again, thank you for your continuous support!

If everything goes well, we will hopefully see this on the roll during the next change!
V̶e̶r̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶2̶.̶3̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶r̶i̶a̶l̶.̶ ̶V̶e̶r̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶2̶.̶4̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶h̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶u̶n̶t̶i̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ ̶2̶ ̶d̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶r̶u̶n̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶n̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶c̶e̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶g̶e̶s̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶d̶e̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶s̶u̶g̶g̶e̶s̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶l̶l̶o̶w̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶r̶i̶a̶l̶ ̶r̶u̶n̶s̶.̶|
*Update
Version 2.3 is now redundant. Version 2.4 (final build) will now be renamed Release V1.0, in conjunction with next rotation.

Cheers
(Courtesy of AOR Nova and Nova's really good circuit layouts)
https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/90485-Nova%27s-really-good-circuit-layouts

RE: Nova's really good circuit layouts (Sydney TC ver) - AOR Nova - 2017-09-21 14:03

Release Ver 1.1
A last minute update before d-day, thank you for the heads up Huskii and several others!

> Station Bvld

The fumbley bottleneck has been reworked into a traditional 2-lane road, mainly after raised concerns about the middle "stick of death" divider kerb causing trouble as usual, as well as the flow of traffic in the case of a blockage - affecting a chase the most.

[Image: 4a324227cf8c9eb11e9d240fd93a7aba.jpg]

[Image: 9e2158af3163b35b96adba7edfc91150.jpg]

> Flyover viaduct

Direct facing traffic lights on the on-ramps have been raised for visibility purposes, thank you Huskii for heads up on testing as well.

[Image: dd648cf159e2ef74f5e7634394358ec5.png]

Cheers!

//
Release Ver 1.1 has been sent to Brad and Spark for forward.

RE: Nova's really good circuit layouts (Sydney TC ver) - Kyle - 2017-09-21 19:35

Nice update Smile

Nova's really good circuit layouts (Sydney TC ver) - BP - 2017-09-22 19:52

We've put on a version of your layout, with some tweaks.
Unfortunately, we didn't load the latest you gave us, because we had made some changes by then.

Further minor tweaks are to be expected.

Thanks for your suggestion!

RE: Nova's really good circuit layouts (Sydney TC ver) - Thomas - 2017-09-22 20:31

Great layout, although I do miss some u turn points here and there. I.e. on Highway 1 heading to Foster Street and Bridge Freeway.

If you during a chase end up on the wrong side of the road by mistake, you will have to wrong side for quite a distance before you can turn around and face the correct way again.

RE: Nova's really good circuit layouts (Sydney TC ver) - Foloride - 2017-09-22 21:20

I agree with Thomas, the layout needs to be more "open"

RE: Nova's really good circuit layouts (Sydney TC ver) - Tibe - 2017-09-22 21:41

The same as the guys above have mentioned. Accidental/unintentional wrong siding is now way too dangerous, when layout isnt as open.

RE: Nova's really good circuit layouts (Sydney TC ver) - BP - 2017-09-22 22:00

We'll add some openings. ^

RE: Nova's really good circuit layouts (Sydney TC ver) - AOR Nova - 2017-09-23 03:01

@Thomas Sadly the version on Server two at the moment isn't even the Release Build. It's somewhat like the old Beta version, so I understand the issue...
The Release Builds are way better.

It's far off the polished version of Release V1.1 - it is much more refined and has way more openings. I'm slightly petrified and disappointed that a Beta version has been loaded instead of something more updated, I don't wish to be bombarded with questions why the loaded layout is so different to the things I've been pushing out on this thread.
I hope 1.1 gets instated soon somehow.

@BP no worries, I've resent Release Build 1.1 to you again. Please do take a look and get it loaded over the current layout (Beta 1.3), because the differences in refinement are very very very far apart. Road openings are present in Release Build 1.1.

I've attached the entire layout (latest Build) below for everyone to have a go, just to make it clear the differences between what's on Server Two and what the finish product is. I hold 0 responsibility for the loading of layouts so please don't ask me if I can load a layout onto the server etc. This falls on the part of TC and I can only encourage the loading of this latest version.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/wadx2gd8udg9nng/SO4X_TCSydneyReleaseV1.1.lyt

Thank you all for the support once again Smile

RE: Nova's really good circuit layouts (Sydney TC ver) - Adam - 2017-09-23 09:34

The concrete barriers should be higher.

RE: Nova's really good circuit layouts (Sydney TC ver) - AOR Nova - 2017-09-23 13:07

(2017-09-23 09:34)AdamB Wrote:  The concrete barriers should be higher.

I noted that from the beginning, but then again, we're all grown men (and women) with common sense - anyone who flies like a bullet up the flyover deserves the consequence to fly out the other side and off the road.
We can't spoon-feed everything, it's still a flyover, not a tunnel Tongue

Hope you're enjoying the layout so far mate, cheers!

RE: Nova's really good circuit layouts (Sydney TC ver) - zak_mull - 2017-09-23 14:28

Enjoying the layout. Well done nova

Cheers Sparky

RE: Nova's really good circuit layouts (Sydney TC ver) - Spark - 2017-09-23 21:25

If only you would make the the following part of the bridge smoother. Use the image for reference.

[Image: a.jpg]

The green is where the bridge should be and would make traffic flow smoother.

RE: Nova's really good circuit layouts (Sydney TC ver) - Sky - 2017-09-23 22:05

I agree with with Spark, Actually multiple places such as barriers and ARMCOs need some smoothing, Great layout tho.

RE: Nova's really good circuit layouts (Sydney TC ver) - Ghutra - 2017-09-23 22:28

^ -What Spark suggested- ^
--------------------------------

So far I love the layout.

From the time I have been on Station Blvd to Archway intersection I haven't seen so much crashes like when the RB was there, or at least for now lol.

RE: Nova's really good circuit layouts (Sydney TC ver) - AOR Nova - 2017-09-24 03:22

On it, Spark. Thanks!
But I *may* only be able to do it next week, as I'm going out of town soon.
I do have a couple more suggestions besides yours and most will be fixed hopefully for the next build and rotation.

Hope you guys like the layout so far, thank you!

RE: Nova's really good circuit layouts (Sydney TC ver) - AOR Nova - 2017-09-24 06:41

(2017-09-23 21:25)Spark Wrote:  If only you would make the the following part of the bridge smoother. Use the image for reference.

[Image: a.jpg]

The green is where the bridge should be and would make traffic flow smoother.

Christmas has come early! Found time in the morning to finish up all the suggestions listed by you and others. Latest version now is ReleaseBuild1.4, which includes :
» Widened area at Archway (more space) : Suggested by GLOW Barney
» Smoother walls at flyover offramp : Suggested by TC Spark
» More wall gaps at highway and Castle Hill : Suggested by Titan, SL Jacob

Layout update has been forwardes to Brad and should run later on today/tomorrow. I'll be off today till October, I hope all goes well! I am contactable thru Discord or Forum PM.

Cheers!

RE: Nova's really good circuit layouts (Sydney TC ver) - Thomas - 2017-09-24 15:17

Will it be possible to add angeled ramps at the below two locations to prevent people from wrongsiding on the highway? Ramps like the ones when entering the Storage Yard on Blackwood.

[Image: AghSzJU.png]
[Image: d7it60M.png]

RE: Nova's really good circuit layouts (Sydney TC ver) - Kyle - 2017-09-24 20:08

Or, you could add WW sensors and save objects?