[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Chase ruiened (Report Archived by Spark) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Chase ruiened (Report Archived by Spark) (/showthread.php?tid=27242)

+ Chase ruiened (Report Archived by Spark) - DatBoiTom - 2017-08-27 22:13

Your LFS username:DatBoiTom

Their LFS username(s):kreison12,DaniRS,jonathon.provost,tobbzzen,Plies
Their in-game nickname(s):"TheDarkWooD,2wD DaniRS,Provost,tobbzzen,RydeR

Main reason(s):(kreison)following chase and ramming (others)makeing a make shift roadblock to help driver getting chased get away

Replay and/or screenshot link:https://uploadir.com/u/ryp13gxa
Replay timestamps: (makeshift roadblock) 23:12 to 23:30 (following chase and ram) 23:35 to 24:24 (whole chase) 22:20 to 24:24.

Description of incident (inc date & time):(8/27/2017 around 4:45 pm EDT)
Their was a cruise and the i was behind it the last guy in line was speeding so i got the laser and i belive it ws supposed to bee a $80 fine so i chased him he never fully stoped and so it started a chase eventually so after a bit of the chase going on we came up on the cruise witch then as we got there they decided to pull into a parking lot with out mirrors so the escapey sliped between the 1st and 2nd car in the cruise and i got caught in them then when it started to clear i pulled forward and tabbzzenpulled up also and tried to block me.(ps i see how this could be an accednt but still)so i just moved onthen we continue the chase and kreison12 followed us then the escapey stoped and the chase was about to end then kreison12 rammed into me sending me flying then dissconected while the escapey got away. (thankyou)

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Spark. - Spark - 2017-08-28 01:35

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Chase ruiened - Spark - 2017-08-28 20:01

Hello,

I have reviewed your report and here's my verdict.

With the cruise being lead into the parking lot, blocking your path and slowing you down, I didn't see anyone intentionally blocking your way or interfering with the chase out of the cruise. It would have been ideal if you did slow down as cruises may lead to a sudden change of direction. No action required there though.

However, kreison12 will recieve a Confirmable In-Game Warning for disrespecting sirens and disconnecting without apologizing.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.