[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Reporting Ricardo (Report Archived by Adrian) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Reporting Ricardo (Report Archived by Adrian) (/showthread.php?tid=27306)

+ Reporting Ricardo (Report Archived by Adrian) - Brendon - 2017-09-04 12:32

Your LFS username: gumis0517

Their LFS username(s): Lord_Ring
Their in-game nickname(s): Ricardo

Main reason(s): As I mention in the replay, I was trying to talk with him, and didn't want to report, as I never reported anyone in my life, but this is a bad one.

I was going on the Autobahn and saw the "traffic jam" and the SIREN sign. I was slowing down, everything fine, until a player appeared in my mirror with the name "Ricardo" and didn't even touch the brake. He just rammed me straight and drove continously on gas crashing other players. Not to mention that he was ruining other COPs chases and so on.

I didn't want to revenge him, instead I make this report here.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/i2fn4y2a8oowjko/%5E1Replay+for+Report.mpr
Replay timestamps:
18:56 - chase ahead, everybody is slowing down.
Watch it from there, he first rams me, then other players infront.
Never says sorry.
19:38 - He ruins Cop's chase by crashing the suspect & Cop (not a bad one, may not with purpose)
20:20 ignores sirens, rams the cop very hard
20:43 still tries to overtake the chase!!

These were the most important ones, but he did many things except these.

Description of incident (inc date & time):

2017.09.04 around 14:20

Thank you.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Adrian. - Adrian - 2017-09-04 17:53

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Reporting Ricardo - Adrian - 2017-09-04 19:34

(2017-09-04 12:32)Swift Wrote:  didn't even touch the brake
That's actually not true, however doesn't mean it was ok what he done. Just don't write something you are not sure about.

(2017-09-04 12:32)Swift Wrote:  I didn't want to revenge him, instead I make this report here.
I hope you know ramming is against rules. This apply to revenge ramming as well. Just in case you were even thinking about doing it, that's not really good way to deal with rule-breakers.
The only one good way to deal with them is speaking to them. If this doesn't work - report to online admin or on forum.

(2017-09-04 12:32)Swift Wrote:  19:38 - He ruins Cop's chase by crashing the suspect & Cop (not a bad one, may not with purpose)
This one actually wasn't his fault. Suspect in chase has no priority over traffic. He should have been more careful seeing sirens and don't reverse when cop was passing, but crash with suspect wasn't his fault at all.

That's nice you tried to speak with him first, but saying things like this isn't the best way to talk:
2017-09-04 12:14:57 UTC One (Kyoto) gumis0517 2wD|Swift™ : time to report you then
2017-09-04 12:12:41 UTC One (Kyoto) gumis0517 2wD|Swift™ : ‹Ricardo› - may talk so i dont have to report you?
2017-09-04 12:01:11 UTC One (Kyoto) gumis0517 2wD|Swift™ : ‹Ricardo› - want to say something or want a report?
Just try to contact him and discuss situation instead of threaten with a report.

I also watched whole replay to find these "many things" and I spotted him wrong siding on Autobahn few times. I will add that to his warning.

Lord_Ring received strict confirmable warning for ramming, failing to apologize for accidents, ignoring sirens and wrong siding on Autobahn.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.