[TC] Gaming Forums
+ hazarisik Avoid chase all the time (Report Archived by Blacktop) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + hazarisik Avoid chase all the time (Report Archived by Blacktop) (/showthread.php?tid=27540)

+ hazarisik Avoid chase all the time (Report Archived by Blacktop) - M.G - 2017-10-03 20:03

Your LFS username:ALI_DK

Their LFS username(s):JUN • HAZAR
Their in-game nickname(s):hazarisik

Main reason(s):Avoid chase all the time !

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=00022980705804777743
Replay timestamps:53:10

Description of incident (inc date & time):
hi
he join at 49:39

he go red light at 53:10 and next do JUN • HAZAR joined the spectators
and i going near him at 55:18 and send him Local msg " next time avoid CHase = report "

at 56:55 he(///M BMW CZ)(ID: Lada 320i limo) (but NP ) go red light and accident with me and dont say sorry
at 57:20 small drift JUN • HAZAR(but dont want chase him )
at 58 he cut RB and go ww
and i turn on siren but cant chase him his front me ReDZoONe
and he again do SHIFT + S and avoid it

RE: hazarisik Avoid chase all the time - hazarisik - 2017-10-03 20:26

managers can check ip address I have to go out because I changed the Internet I did not even know that it was followed by me I have already listened to the administrators how many times I have been in my shouting even in the shuan vote I will now save the forum

I did not even know you were following me

RE: hazarisik Avoid chase all the time - M.G - 2017-10-03 20:29

(2017-10-03 20:26)hazarisik Wrote:  managers can check ip address I have to go out because I changed the Internet I did not even know that it was followed by me I have already listened to the administrators how many times I have been in my shouting even in the shuan vote I will now save the forum

I did not even know you were following me

oh
why when time you do bad work thinking now is good time for change IP ??
and for change Ip you need turn off and on modem and its take 1 min time you canect again in server after 2.3 sc

RE: hazarisik Avoid chase all the time - hazarisik - 2017-10-03 21:29

managers can examine

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Blacktop. - Blacktop - 2017-10-10 22:07

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: hazarisik Avoid chase all the time - Blacktop - 2017-10-14 11:00

Hi,

Upon investigation, I have come to the conclusion that user hazarisik had clearly been spectating himself and then disconnecting to avoid being chased. This goes completely against the spirit of a cops and robbers server, and could be construed as abuse of an LFS feature.

Regarding hazarisik's excuse of changing IP address', this is something I do not believe for a second. IP address' remained the same each time the user connected for the duration of the incident. Also, as ali_dk noted, user had reconnected to the server after just a few seconds each time.

I will be issuing a final warning regarding spectating and disconnecting to avoid chase, and I will also be issuing a 6 day ban regarding giving a blatant lie as an excuse to get you off the hook. Lying is not appreciated.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.