[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - SkylineGTRr34 (Report Archived by Blacktop) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - SkylineGTRr34 (Report Archived by Blacktop) (/showthread.php?tid=27547)

+ Report - SkylineGTRr34 (Report Archived by Blacktop) - Frozen - 2017-10-04 17:45

Your LFS username: Chriship

Their LFS username(s): tikrasvaiduoklis
Their in-game nickname(s): SkylineGTRr34

Main reason(s): Ramming, Insulting, Not speaking english in main chat.

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://mega.nz/#!5QBwXAKA!TdKTELSwy8HGLZeF0IHwBD7GxyqK25lAW67PlC1OioM
Replay timestamps:

3:07 - Begin of chase
4:01 - First insult
4:37 - More insults
4:45 - Busted
4:50 - Starts pushing me.

Afterwards the conversation continues in the chat, easier to use chatlogs here. He insults and continues talking in Lithuanian even though he was told many times to speak english in the main chat.

I told him to read the rules as he clearly does not understand how this works. After (me) telling him to read the rules, and other several users on the server aswell, he continues talking lithuanian. He said some nice insults towards me in Lithuanian which were translated afterwards by some of the players that were online and understood what he said. That not being enough, he continued after being confronted by it and refused to read the rules.

I gave him the option, he could read the rules or he would get reported. He didnt care about reading them, so I do not see why he should deserve a place in the server, simple as that.

Description of incident (inc date & time):
Stated above.

~Frozen

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Blacktop. - Blacktop - 2017-10-05 20:21

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Report - SkylineGTRr34 - Blacktop - 2017-10-07 07:38

Hi,

Clearly the player has a difficulty in showing basic respect to others. They have a history of insulting behaviour, of which they haven't learned that isn't acceptable. It's the first rule in the book.

SkylineGTRr34 will be banned for 90 days as a result.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.