[TC] Gaming Forums
- Xx_Huguinho753_xX - Lag switch during chase (Report Archived by Carl) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Xx_Huguinho753_xX - Lag switch during chase (Report Archived by Carl) (/showthread.php?tid=27698)

- Xx_Huguinho753_xX - Lag switch during chase (Report Archived by Carl) - AOR Nova - 2017-10-24 13:43

Your LFS username: microspecv

Their LFS username(s): Xx_Huguinho753_xX
Their in-game nickname(s): ¡ÙOnlyGibanian
Main reason(s): Timeout/Lag at specific crucial moments while in chase

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/dabo1dmymbhdcy1/Xx_Huguinho753_xX+Lag+chase.mpr
55:06 - Teleports to highway while travelling straight to wall
56:00 - Gets legit pitted by Cop Onur, doesn't timeout, but instead just teleports ahead.
57:01 - Gets boxed by cops, boots the reverse trying to get out; fails, then teleports out of box
57:15 - (Not sure if this is relating but I'll throw it in anyway) Sideswipes cruiser and doesn't receive damage (at that point of time) nor spins out
58:03 - Travels straight then makes a complete 180-teleport and goes the other way.

Description of incident (inc date & time): 2017-10-24, 21:30 GMT +8
As stated above, weird teleporting and trajectory changes, and very to no timeout. Pretty much ruined 3/4 of the initial chase because we kept having to make silly U turns to chase essentially a AI-car..
Highly doubt this is lag because the teleporting/lagging is so pinpoint on certain parts during the chase, and if he did timeout, doesn't time out for more than a second or so. His ping seems stable enough and isn't having major "900+ms" ping that may cause this weird teleporting.

Cheers

RE: Xx_Huguinho753_xX - Lag switch during chase - AOR Nova - 2017-10-25 16:08

Uhm.. any follow-up? Sad

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Carl. - Carl - 2017-10-25 16:14

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

He did indeed lag at certain parts of the track, mainly where there was a left or a right turn. I can't 100% determine if Xx_Huguinho753_xX was using anything to cause him to lag and I believe it was just a coincidence that it happened near junctions.

I'll leave a note on his URS so it can be followed up if his unstable connection persists in chases. I won't be taking any action on this.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.