[TC] Gaming Forums
FIX Blackwood - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: FIX Blackwood (/showthread.php?tid=28010)

Pages: 1 2

RE: FIX Blackwood - AOR Nova - 2017-12-17 11:08

Not many. Only 1.6k. Pretty low with the detail Smile

RE: FIX Blackwood - Adam - 2017-12-17 12:00

No... Those buildings are extremely ugly and there isn't really a need for them, the storage yard is great fun as it is!

RE: FIX Blackwood - MousemanLV - 2017-12-17 12:14

I like the idea nova but with no actual textures it looks weird.

RE: FIX Blackwood - Adam - 2017-12-17 12:27

(2017-12-17 12:00)AdamB Wrote:  No... Those buildings are extremely ugly and there isn't really a need for them, the storage yard is great fun as it is!

To add to this, even if you wanted to add a road separated from the rest of the storage yard, you don't need the buildings, the textured crates look fine, as it is a storage yard...

RE: FIX Blackwood - AOR Nova - 2017-12-17 17:54

@Adam It's still a personal layout, gee. Calm down, I doubt it'll be used even if I push it to TC lol.

Also, being a personal layout, I didn't have "Storage Yard" in mind. I treat the empty spaces as just... empty spaces. Like how any designer would approach building. The concept was to create a new extension out from "Industry Lane" road and expand the city, basically. Thus, the buildings.

And yes, I put the buildings there on purpose because hmm, I know what's coming for LFS, probably Smile Smile

But yes, it's just a place for ideas currently, so don't knock it till you've tried it Tongue

Cheers

RE: FIX Blackwood - Adam - 2017-12-17 18:12

(2017-12-17 17:54)AOR Nova Wrote:  But yes, it's just a place for ideas currently, so don't knock it till you've tried it Tongue

Cheers

Aesthetics are to be looked at, you can't really try them... The main problem i had was the aesthetics.

RE: FIX Blackwood - Adorable - 2017-12-17 22:44

The speed bumps in the first picture should be removed, that road isn't the widest and that feels weird to drive through.

RE: FIX Blackwood - AOR Nova - 2017-12-18 06:25

@Adorable Has been addressed. Was an addition for "normal Industry Lane" to prevent ww, but since it's closed I've removed it. Thanks for the heads up Tongue

RE: FIX Blackwood - Raphi - 2017-12-18 10:15

Imo I do think this is not only a layout problem but also an insim problem. Indeed those roads are quite boring and not making that much money compared to what we currently have, the "Rally Stage". Some fixes needs to be implemented on both insim and layout side. Maybe make those roads more "money" attractive and this problem should be fixed.