[TC] Gaming Forums
- Reporting - Pimpnasty (Archived by Ash) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Reporting - Pimpnasty (Archived by Ash) (/showthread.php?tid=2874)

- Reporting - Pimpnasty (Archived by Ash) - Dale - 2012-04-15 21:42

● Your LFS Username:minniyer

● Their LFS Username(s):pimpnasty
● Their LFS GameName(s):[COP]pimpnasty

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?9qwedsgbgpu9bd4
● Replay Timestamps:7;00

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time) Well, i was drifting round the roundabout and Fuji told me to stop drifting around it, so i complied and yet Pimpnasty still fined me for it when a admin told me, and to be honest i think that he shouldn't of fined me because a admin told me to stop

RE: Reporting - Pimpnasty - pimpnasty - 2012-04-15 22:31

Hey,

Listen he may have told you to stop but it was clear you did not.

I do not recall meta gaming being the rules anywhere if you drift the roundabout while there is traffic then expect to be fined or chased.

RE: Reporting - Pimpnasty - Dale - 2012-04-15 22:45

if you look at replay, he tells me to stop then i exit off and i was going to go to Safe Zone 2

RE: Reporting - Pimpnasty - pimpnasty - 2012-04-15 22:49

I chased you before the exit.

RE: Reporting - Pimpnasty - Dale - 2012-04-15 22:54

yes but the point is, you didn't give me chance to take the exit, if i ignored him id of gone all the way back round the roundabout, he told me as i was going past the Arena turn and i missed the Autobahn (Anti-Clockwise) and Swimmingpool turn off to take Autobahn(Clockwise) to get to safe zone 2, so technacly you shouldn't of chased me because i didn't get all the way round

RE: Reporting - Pimpnasty - pimpnasty - 2012-04-15 23:20

(2012-04-15 22:54)Minniyer Wrote:  yes but the point is, you didn't give me chance to take the exit, if i ignored him id of gone all the way back round the roundabout, he told me as i was going past the Arena turn and i missed the Autobahn (Anti-Clockwise) and Swimmingpool turn off to take Autobahn(Clockwise) to get to safe zone 2, so technacly you shouldn't of chased me because i didn't get all the way round
I was trying to get a chase on you way earlier maybe 2 -3 rounds of the circle.

If you notice in the video I followed you twice trying to get you on my radar.

So technically I should have chased you earlier before he even warned you.

Even though an admin warned doesn't mean you shouldn't get fined for it!

If you were speeding past a chase just because an admin warned you doesn't mean you wont get fined for speeding past.

EDIT: honestly I wasnt going to fine you was going to give you a warning, but you said admin warned you so its okay. and started to pull away multiple times.

RE: Reporting - Pimpnasty - Ash - 2012-04-16 18:59

Being warned by an admin or not, the cop can still fine you as they saw the offense.

I can check the replay if you like, but your first post describes exactly what i guess has happened. Pimpnasty was in the right for fining you.

RE: Reporting - Pimpnasty - Ash - 2012-04-24 09:44

No ones replied for over a week. Topic archived.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.