[TC] Gaming Forums
+ multiple interfere blocking a chase,attempt to crash (Report Archived by Adrian) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + multiple interfere blocking a chase,attempt to crash (Report Archived by Adrian) (/showthread.php?tid=29401)

+ multiple interfere blocking a chase,attempt to crash (Report Archived by Adrian) - Ephwurd - 2018-06-26 23:51

Your LFS username: rremus

Their LFS username(s): abo.abed BLACKMAFIA. AlaMeR . , sl6ooon
Their in-game nickname(s):Abo 3abd, AVENGER , l\…Àâî ì`7`ìD…/l , S
(sorry it is hard to copy their nicknames)

Main reason(s): abo.abed and BLACKMAFIA. were excepting wrong way from me while chasing BLACKMAFIA. They made a circuit and they were U-turning continuously. They were attempting to a crash at following these of some parts.

s6looon and AlaMeR . were trying to block me some parts of chase.

These guys are friend and came from same nation. If we can check !channel text it can be more successful.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/eqgpd7uissjo3zz/EPH.mpr

Replay timestamps:
29.41.00 - I'm fining a member of alliance named abo.abed for speeding.
29.57.00 - I'm starting for 30 minute chase with BLACKMAFIA.
1:01:15:00 - abo.abed is waiting on our chase way
1:01:25:00 - abo.abed knows that BLACKMAFIA coming front and he is slowing down for not hit to him. When he pass, he went to directly wrong way because he think I went out of the turn, I was trying to be careful and watching map because the chase went too long time. For that, I stayed inside of turn.
1:01:35:00 - abo.abed making U-turn because his plan did not go well.
1:02:00:00 - BLACKMAFIA. Making U-turn.But their this try did not good planned.
1:02:35:00 - abo.abed come back to our chase circuit again.
1:03:08:00 - BLACKMAFIA. making U-turns often.
1:03:30:00 - abo.abed again did not succesful.Because I was patient I was In 30th min of chase.
1:04:25:00 - BLACKMAFIA. did not turning U, goes autobahn.At this time abo.abed did not U-turn. What a suprised!
Watch after that carefully. AlaMeR . left from pits. sl6ooon (was afk from 1:03:14:00 but when BLACKMAFIA. comes near to junction he is going to block enterance.) was blocking the roundabout enterance. Letting BLACKMAFIA. pass. AlaMeR . is braking hard and blocking the enterance of the roundabout. sl6ooon is slightly moving. And when I'm trying to pass this two guy I tapped sl6ooon and he wrote ''?''.
1:05:44:00 - AlaMeR . waiting at roundabout. Letting BLACKMAFIA. pass.After BLACKMAFIA. pass he is blocking the road and I saw that.I can not be lier at this part, I rammed AlaMeR . on purpose because I saw him intentionally blocking the enterance.
1:06:17:00 - Lost connection to [PACT] EPH [COP] (RRemus) this part is weird too because I was connected with my phone. At the part of 30th minute of chase. I do not think It is my lag because my phone had good connection from to this part of chase.It cant possible to disconnected. After that I logged in again there is not problem with my connection. I'm just suspicious about get ddosed.

Chat:
AlaMeR . : BLACKMAFIA. -
BLACKMAFIA. : Smile

Description of incident (inc date & time): 26.06.2018 about 21.30 UTC+0

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Adrian. - Adrian - 2018-06-27 07:47

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: multiple interfere blocking a chase,attempt to crash - Adrian - 2018-06-27 08:33

abo.abed received 7 days ban for arab drifting, talking arabic in main chat and trying to interfere with chase in order to help his friend.
sl6ooon received 7 days ban for interfering with chase in order to help his friend.
alamer . received 30 days ban for interfering with chase in order to help his friend and ramming.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.