[TC] Gaming Forums
- Unban Request kristelis (Unban Request Denied by Adrian) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: - Unban Request kristelis (Unban Request Denied by Adrian) (/showthread.php?tid=29662)

- Unban Request kristelis (Unban Request Denied by Adrian) - kristelis - 2018-08-07 10:29

- Your LFS Username:kristelis

- Time & Date of Incident 2018-07-31

- Replay / Screenshot Link: n/a
- Replay Timestamps:n/a

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: Firstly im sorry , im sorry ... I learned why i got banned and i understood why i got , but please could u unban me or may shorten ban time Sad
my english skills is poor and i didnt know what racism means . im sorry again Sad

Status: Pending Investigation. Updated by Dracula. - Dracula - 2018-08-07 10:54

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.

RE: Unban Request kristelis - kristelis - 2018-08-07 10:57

Im sorry :.(

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Adrian. - Adrian - 2018-08-07 11:24

I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

RE: Unban Request kristelis - Adrian - 2018-08-07 12:57

On 2018-07-30 you have been warned about using racist remarks. You confirmed you understand the warning. What made you think it will be great idea to use it again and also include N word into your nickname just 1 day later?

RE: Unban Request kristelis - kristelis - 2018-08-07 15:02

Sorry guys my brother told me what means word from n letter and i apoligyse for everythyng Sad

RE: Unban Request kristelis - Adrian - 2018-08-07 15:14

Having a look at your chatlogs I can see your English is pretty good. I'm also sure you were fully aware what that word means. So you either be honest with me now, or I will deny this request.

RE: Unban Request kristelis - kristelis - 2018-08-07 15:17

May my english is not bad but vocabulary is small

im black in schol every friend cals me word from n

RE: Unban Request kristelis - Adrian - 2018-08-07 15:21

So you must have known what that word means... If you want to have any chance of reduction, answer on the question I asked before.

(2018-08-07 12:57)Adrian Wrote:  On 2018-07-30 you have been warned about using racist remarks. You confirmed you understand the warning. What made you think it will be great idea to use it again and also include N word into your nickname just 1 day later?

RE: Unban Request kristelis - kristelis - 2018-08-07 17:03

Im honest pls Sad I Havent read that warning now im understand what im done ... sorry !

RE: Unban Request kristelis - Adrian - 2018-08-08 08:28

Well, nothing I can do about it then, you were supposed to read it. Ignoring it was only your choice and here are the consequences.

I all the time feel like you are making lies only to get unbanned. I'm glad to hear thet you understand what you have done wrong and I hope you won't repeat it upon your return.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.