[TC] Gaming Forums
kicked for no reason - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Help Requests & Technical Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Thread: kicked for no reason (/showthread.php?tid=29761)

Pages: 1 2

RE: kicked for no reason - THE WIZARD DK - 2018-08-25 07:13

i will see this as a akward excuse to get me banned for nothing but your own views.

we all know TC never liked me at all. so thats just seen as a excuse for getting me banned .

seriously.

RE: kicked for no reason - THE WIZARD DK - 2018-08-25 07:18

what will tc do if someone logs in from the city of *Removed* then ? look it up. its in austria i think.

(its the F word,but its also a city).

just wondering...

Perma banned for living in Austria then ?

EDIT: come to think of it. lol. i really would like to know that actually Biggrin

RE: kicked for no reason - THE WIZARD DK - 2018-08-25 07:28

final post...

to Ghutra..

why did you even mingle here ?
i am speaking with a admin arent i?
so why ?

RE: kicked for no reason - Ghutra - 2018-08-25 07:56

(2018-08-25 07:28)THE WIZARD DK Wrote:  to Ghutra..

I'm just giving you a simple advice, that's all. No need to go bonkers on me.

Good day o/

RE: kicked for no reason - Leon - 2018-08-25 14:56

Considering you've decided to bring your hysterics to a completely irrelevant section of the forum and you won't stop blaming others, I think it's fair that I at least display my side of the story.

I want to preface this by apologizing for the poor graphics quality and watermark on the screenshots. I'm having a fair share of PC issues for the time being, so it is what it is.

A chase I was part of entered the rally stage where The Wizard also was. Before you make the claim that you weren't aware of a chase being in your immediate vicinity, I'm just going to point out that the suspect collided with you shortly prior to the kick - You didn't move for sirens as the rules dictate one should there, by the way.

Screenshot taken immediately said collision. This just to display that there were two police vehicles right behind you, meaning the sirens are visible on your display.
[Image: 9767535145.jpg]

The chase continued parallel to the road on the rally stage, cutting the curve instead of following the bend, meaning your screen should still be quite crowded with sirens.
[Image: 65111f13bf.jpg]

Here, it's painfully obvious that the chase is about to reenter the road. All the vehicle paths are perpendicular to the road and, considering you've just been involved in a collision with said vehicles, sirens are literally covering your screen and the fact that the rules state you should slow down, it should be safe to assume you were going to react accordingly.
[Image: e8ea1edf49.jpg]

But no.
[Image: b55062fa48.jpg]

You don't. (Hint: The throttle indicator in the lower right)
[Image: 8cea2526c9.jpg]

This is the exact second you decided that slowing down might be the sensible course of action. Considering you're on gravel at 80km/h in a car equipped with road tires, it's a tad late.
[Image: 2a7ae33ada.jpg]

And the inevitable happened.
[Image: 1d4f8cc5a2.jpg]

You deserved a kick, you're not getting a car, you're not getting a bonus and you won't get an apology. If BP hadn't banned you already, I would have and it would have been a lot longer.

If you feel that [TC] is run poorly by abusive monkeys, I strongly suggest you find a new server to frequent. I won't miss you and I know I'm not the only one.

RE: kicked for no reason - Pipa - 2018-08-25 18:02

(2018-08-25 07:28)THE WIZARD DK Wrote:  why did you even mingle here ?
i am speaking with a admin arent i?
so why ?

Posted it in the wrong area, which means anyone can post here actually. Obviously not your fault, just pick a name out of the hat and blame that guy.

Considering that you have first visited the server 10 years ago we can conclude that you are at least 10 years old, so i guess it's time to learn that actions can have consequences.

RE: kicked for no reason - fWANKy - 2018-08-25 20:01

wow savage pipa

RE: kicked for no reason - AOR Nova - 2018-08-26 16:43

Wanted to say something but Pipa just wiped the floor clean, ok.

@Wizard
Like Pipa mentioned, you have been here for a decade - moving for sirens should be second nature no less...
The fact that you enroached into the chase twice in a span of under 30 seconds just means you couldn't bother to slow down; be it because you wanted to keep the bonus up, or because you actually didn't care.
Sirens would have been well visible and plastered on your right hand side of the screen, not to mention the cops whizzing by with the audible siren.

At first without the replay or Leon's screenies and story, I'd have taken your side, having had one or two scrapes with ban fatality (which I learned from), but now it's pretty clear that Leon's kick decision was correct, even if it was in a rush.

((Putting into perspective let's say the Demo GTi servers - it would mean someone crashing cars into turn 1, and then not braking right turn after the long straight. I'd take admin action and kick as well, so it's a no brainer sadly.))

The ban isn't 999, so you can wait it out and attempt your XRG challenge again I guess. They have been very kind through the swarm of insults to not issue a ban hammer, so I'd take it as an achievement...

I look forward to see you again after your ban, you seem a nice guy (in said server) most of the time.
However, if you feel the most visited and welcomed Cruise server on LFS isn't your cup of tea, there are a handful of other options available that will have little p2p communication, since I guess Ghutra and Drac somehow hit you home hard.