[TC] Gaming Forums
Ban period complete but host still refuses connection (Ban Expired) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: Ban period complete but host still refuses connection (Ban Expired) (/showthread.php?tid=29802)

Ban period complete but host still refuses connection (Ban Expired) - Yumeito - 2018-08-31 19:25

LFS user name : yumeito

Date and time of ban : I think it happend 30/08/2018. I don't know the time as I was offline when this happened.

Reason : I got multiple user reports for bad driving (Toatal 6).
1 I got a long time ago. Two days ago I got 4 because during a cop chase I drove the wrong way for a while and by very bad luck crashed 3 or 4 cops and ended up ruining their chases. I got a yellow card for that.Yesterday I drove very nicely and I don't remember crashing into anyone but I got 2 reports and today when I checked I had been banned for 24 hours. At the time I found out that I had a ban it was only about 9 hours remaining.
Right now my ban is complete and I can no longer see my name on the ban list but when I try to join the server it keeps saying "Host refused connection". I tried sever One, Two and Three. All three of them aren't allowing me to join.

I am very sorry for my bad driving day before yesterday. I've been a very good driver for the past one month that I've been playing on your servers. I will continue to drive nicely and follow all the rules properly even during chase (earlier I thought it was OK to drive the wrong way during chase as I've seen a lot of people do that). Please allow me to play on your servers.

RE: Ban period complete but host still refuses connection - Sadie - 2018-08-31 21:54

You should have been unbanned now. Please confirm you are able to access it now.

RE: Ban period complete but host still refuses connection - Yumeito - 2018-08-31 22:42

(2018-08-31 21:54)Sadie Wrote:  You should have been unbanned now. Please confirm you are able to access it now.

Yup. It's working. I'm now able to access the servers. Thank you.

RE: Ban period complete but host still refuses connection - Sadie - 2018-09-01 13:01

No problem

Your ban has now expired
Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.