[TC] Gaming Forums
Taz is leaving Street Obsessions - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Affiliate Teams (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Forum: Street Obsessions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=119)
+---- Thread: Taz is leaving Street Obsessions (/showthread.php?tid=29926)

Pages: 1 2

Taz is leaving Street Obsessions - Sebas - 2018-09-26 01:23

[Image: SORW_Small.png]

Yes, you read that right.

Kenwood Wrote:I'm sorry if anyone felt our announcement was inappropriate, weak, or too "half-assed". Taz's departure was sudden and left us devastated. The most we could do was choke out the news that Taz is leaving and take a moment to take it all in. A generic post just saying thank you is a disservice to Taz and he deserved something more heartfelt.

Taz was a valued member of Street Obsessions. He contributed so much to the team even through his personal struggles. We provided a warm and welcoming environment and room for him to be who he is. Taz was reliable, I was comfortable with him making the majority of news posts (rare as I usually review announcements prior to post, when I can). Taz always felt a sense of urgency to create events, look for new recruitment opportunities, and to stay active within the team Discord. I still remember the day I personally recruited Taz and the joy I felt when he agreed to join SO. I will never regret my decision to recruit him.

Taz was family. We will miss him dearly.

I want each and every member of SO to be happy, and to be in a place where they can be their best, feel happy, and grow as an individual. We provide a sandbox of opportunity. Taz grew out of Street Obsessions and I wish him well during his recruitment with the [TC] CityDriving team.

Congratulations, Liam.

Thank you for reading,

~ Patrick.

RE: Taz is leaving Street Obsessions - Titan - 2018-09-26 03:33

sebas more words did not find you?

good luck !

RE: Taz is leaving Street Obsessions - Razz - 2018-09-26 06:36

Seems like you were really tired when creating this post Sebas. Good luck Taz! Smile

RE: Taz is leaving Street Obsessions - Dino - 2018-09-26 06:50

gl in tc

RE: Taz is leaving Street Obsessions - Morreboy - 2018-09-26 08:26

Well, sebas, you could atleast write some Words when one of your teammates departs from your team

RE: Taz is leaving Street Obsessions - Getrag - 2018-09-26 10:41

April is long way ahead.. But srsly good luck Taz

RE: Taz is leaving Street Obsessions - Lewis2212 - 2018-09-26 10:48

Good Luck.

RE: Taz is leaving Street Obsessions - Audiojack - 2018-09-26 11:28

(2018-09-26 08:26)Morreboy Wrote:  Well, sebas, you could atleast write some Words when one of your teammates departs from your team

Being left absolutely speechless may express much more in a case like this.

RE: Taz is leaving Street Obsessions - Carl - 2018-09-26 11:33

(2018-09-26 11:28)Audiojack Wrote:  
(2018-09-26 08:26)Morreboy Wrote:  Well, sebas, you could atleast write some Words when one of your teammates departs from your team

Being left absolutely speechless may express much more in a case like this.

An announcement should never be blank though imo.. It's always nice to thank them for their efforts etc.

But anyways, good luck Taz!

RE: Taz is leaving Street Obsessions - Wax - 2018-09-26 13:06

Well, I'm still shocked tbh. Good luck, tazzy boy

RE: Taz is leaving Street Obsessions - Shino - 2018-09-26 13:48

Wow, you'd've thought that with everything you've done for the team the leader would at least post a half assed thread thanking you and wishing you good luck. I guess it says a lot...

None the less good luck Taz in whatever you decide to do next!

RE: Taz is leaving Street Obsessions - Alex. - 2018-09-26 13:53

Ahh that was unexpected, Thanks Taz for all your hard work, Best of luck mate!

RE: Taz is leaving Street Obsessions - Gegg - 2018-09-26 15:17

Good luck in future Taz!
You have done a whole lot for SO and can't even thank you enough for that!

RE: Taz is leaving Street Obsessions - Charlie - 2018-09-26 15:20

Good luck Taz Smile

RE: Taz is leaving Street Obsessions - AOR Nova - 2018-09-26 17:54

Good luck Taz, you found a job finally? Smile

RE: Taz is leaving Street Obsessions - CyanKill - 2018-09-26 23:05

Good luck Taz...

RE: Taz is leaving Street Obsessions - Spark - 2018-09-26 23:55

With the amount of things Taz done for SO, there should have been a better send off. A bit disappointing to see the standard drop. Shame.

Good luck Taz! Smile

RE: Taz is leaving Street Obsessions - Renegade - 2018-09-27 01:15

(2018-09-26 23:55)Spark Wrote:  With the amount of things Taz done for SO, there should have been a better send off. A bit disappointing to see the standard drop. Shame.

Good luck Taz! Smile

I see this as even less than a standard drop. Best of luck Taz. The way it looks to me, you deserved better.

RE: Taz is leaving Street Obsessions - Audiojack - 2018-09-27 07:15

(2018-09-27 01:15)Renegade Wrote:  
(2018-09-26 23:55)Spark Wrote:  With the amount of things Taz done for SO, there should have been a better send off. A bit disappointing to see the standard drop. Shame.

Good luck Taz! Smile

I see this as even less than a standard drop. Best of luck Taz. The way it looks to me, you deserved better.

It's sad that people don't seem to see the nuance of the situation, as I was politely expressing in my last message. But I suppose it's safe enough to say that frankly it was very unexpected and quite shocking. I do agree that it should have been better, but perhaps when we get back on our feet.

RE: Taz is leaving Street Obsessions - Sky - 2018-09-27 10:18

Would've been better with more words

Good luck Tazzy