[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Abuse of admin power over small incident (Report Archived by Dracula) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Abuse of admin power over small incident (Report Archived by Dracula) (/showthread.php?tid=30432)

+ Abuse of admin power over small incident (Report Archived by Dracula) - lMark2k - 2018-12-28 22:48

Their LFS Username(s):smallhail741
Their In-game Nickname(s):[CGeS] TAZxx #19

Their LFS Username(s):R0ut66
Their In-game Nickname(s):» R0ut #95

Incident Information

Date of Incident:28/12/18
Time of Incident:around the 8:30pm GMT+3

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): During the gumball, user and admin [CGeS] TAZxx #19 (smallhail741) kicked user » R0ut #95 (R0ut66) without warning and abused his powers in order to redeem the rage on said user, kicking him out of the server and making Rout lose his trip.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): I have video proof of what happened, you can check my stream here or watch this video on my youtube channel.

I'd like you guys to take this seriously, because that is not the first time it happened.

Cheers.

Status: Pending Correction. Updated by: Carl. - Carl - 2018-12-28 22:55

Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request

Status: Management Investigation. Updated by Carl. - Carl - 2018-12-28 23:23

This report is being reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management
Due to a [TC] Member being involved, this may take longer than usual to review.

RE: Abuse of admin power over small incident - TAZxx - 2018-12-28 23:33

Have a proper replay of this - https://taztech.co.uk/download/replay-rout

Timestamp; 2:11:00.00

I kicked Rout as he blatantly put his car into mine and then used the excuse of that I should have moved for him, when I had the racing line and was clearly overtaking... We had a slight touch which can be put down as racing contact... But he then turned his car into mine and caused the accident with no apology or explanation.

RE: Abuse of admin power over small incident - Dracula - 2018-12-30 05:20

Hello,

After reviewing this report, Management has come to the conclusion that the kick TAZxx made was justified.

The replay which was provided in this thread shows R0ut steering into TAZxx, and the subsequent discussion shows that R0ut had no concern over his actions. The replay also shows R0ut causing an accident less than a minute beforehand, which makes the kick he received even more justified in this situation.

You (marcal_m) have also now received a warning due to .VOB mods being clearly visible on your Twitch stream(s), please ensure you remove these ASAP.

[TC] CityDriving Management

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.