[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - jam1e (Report Archived by Ash) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - jam1e (Report Archived by Ash) (/showthread.php?tid=3059)

+ Report - jam1e (Report Archived by Ash) - Roba - 2012-05-04 16:10

My Username: -Roba-

Their Username: .44calibreloveletter
Their Nickname: jam1e

Replay: http://speedy.sh/3nDqQ/jam1e-crash.mpr

Timestamps:

~ 15:30.00 - Crashes me.

Reason for report: Crashed into me, speeding while sirens ahead so disrespecting sirens leading into a crash when I was doin U-Turn. I didn't expect someone to come that fast on the left behind me, so I was doing a U-Turn. He did try to avoid the crash, but failed to say a sorry or even comment on the crash. Later I started to ask about the crash, he stopped replying to me and then left the server after saying "brb", so that really pissed me off.

RE: Report - jam1e - jam1e - 2012-05-04 16:19

lol, in the time it took me to look at the replay, find your username, pm you and apologise you've reported me. did you even look at the replay? you were stopped as i came around the corner, i tried to avoid you and you actually turned into me. still, i apologised. so get over it.

RE: Report - jam1e - Roba - 2012-05-04 18:01

You did not apologie a SINGLE TIME during the time on the replay. Now it's WAY too late, as you even failed to apologie when I started to actually ask you about it, and then you just left without saying anything more than "brb".

Yeah, I was stopped because I was letting a cop go there, and decided to turn, why did you come that fast around the corner anyway with 100kph limit and sirens ahead, MULTIPLE sirens ahead??

Report - jam1e - Ash - 2012-05-07 16:54

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Only going to issue a warning on this case. Roba, your half to blame with this, why was you doing a u-turn on a corner?...

Anyway, Jamie, in future it is polite to say sorry, regardless of whether your car is a rental or not.

Will leave this open for a while.

Cheers

Ash

RE: Report - jam1e - Roba - 2012-05-07 17:54

Alright I agree I was partly fault on the crash but it felt like he rammed me, and then just drove away without any sorry. And even after further questioning about it he failed to apologie and then disconnected.. That's what made me angry and I didn't really focus on my mistake at the point...

Anyway thx for it Ash.

+ Report - jam1e (Report Archived by Ash) - Ash - 2012-05-08 14:03

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.