[TC] Gaming Forums
- Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by TAZxx) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: - Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by TAZxx) (/showthread.php?tid=30751)

- Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by TAZxx) - Yumeito - 2019-02-13 17:11

Your LFS Username: Yumeito

- Time & Date of Incident : 12 Feb 2019.

- Replay / Screenshot Link: here's exactly what happened : https://streamable.com/1zz6z

- Replay Timestamps: The exact point at what led to ban is in the link above.

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:
I fully understand that I broke the rule by escaping the cop by ramming him into the wall. I got a 7 day ban for it. It's been about 24 hours since the ban. I will not repeat this mistake again. Please unban.

Status: Pending Investigation. Updated by Shino. - Shino - 2019-02-13 17:21

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: TAZxx. - TAZxx - 2019-02-13 17:34

I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

RE: Unban Request - TAZxx - 2019-02-13 20:35

So...

Let me put this into perspective for you... In just over 4 months, You've had multiple swear fines, 1 ban, multiple warnings and a kick.

I honestly see no reason to unban you, as you have not learnt from your previous warnings, a few of them are for ramming...

I won't be unbanning you on this occasion as you need to learn that breaking the rules has consequences - be aware that swear fines also count as warnings.

Hopefully you'll learn from this ban, your attitude when it came to completing this ban request is also a factor... You was quick to ask straight away on Discord, then ask again... But when it came to me asking you to submit this unban request you basically said "eh, I cannot be bothered to do this." Which is not the attitude we want on our servers.

Take this ban, learn from it and don't do these things in the future.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.