[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Intentional ramming and "playing dumb" (Report Archived by Sadie) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Intentional ramming and "playing dumb" (Report Archived by Sadie) (/showthread.php?tid=30870)

+ Intentional ramming and "playing dumb" (Report Archived by Sadie) - Kevvedajsel - 2019-03-08 18:12

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: kevvedajsel

Their LFS Username(s): BubiLP
Their In-game Nickname(s): Marcel_V12

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 2019-03-08
Time of Incident: 18:30

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
23:30 I was doing donuts, albeit on a public road, but on a pretty much empty map. There was only me driving and occasionally BubiLP inbetween pauses. I did notice that he was approaching me on the minimap just before the encounter so I was trying to move off into one lane while continuing to warm my tires (but I guess I misjudged his speed and intentions), to let him pass in the other.

23:30-23:45 While yes, I shouldn't be doing donuts in the street, I have rewatched it from BubiLP's view a few times and he accelerates fully rowing through the gears, points his car at mine and redirects it at me as I move over, all while seeing me very clearly. This plus the fact that he doesn't sound his horn once before the incident does point to it being intentional.

23:45-25:25 I tried to ask him what it was all about, albeit that I was a bit short with him after he started speaking german when he and I know very well that he can write in english without a problem, I have talked to him plenty of times before and he was just trying to play dumb and be a nuisance. He did start to speak english after a while of silence saying something like "I will let you have the chance to say sorry to me" but I chose not to speak with him anymore after the replay ends.

And check BubiLP out 0:00-7:27, BubiLP continuesly rams the afk mauro-NL with intention to destroy his car which he successfully does, just to give you a pointer to what type of person he is.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=06285763813348182589

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Sadie. - Sadie - 2019-03-08 18:15

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hello,

BubiLP have been issued a short ban for their actions.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.