[TC] Gaming Forums
+ revenge the hit after chase On purpose (Report Archived by Mr. NB) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + revenge the hit after chase On purpose (Report Archived by Mr. NB) (/showthread.php?tid=30899)

+ revenge the hit after chase On purpose (Report Archived by Mr. NB) - _BadBoy - 2019-03-14 11:52

Users Involved

Your LFS Username:_badboy

Their LFS Username(s): AVENGER ˆJ
Their In-game Nickname(s):BLACKMAFIA.

Incident Information

Date of Incident: Thursday, March 14, 2019
Time of Incident: 02:30 pm GMT +3

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

start in [ 2:23 ] arab drift rule n.b 1.12.2
also over here [ 10:22 ] arab drift

now moving to the next reason which the important one

the chase was started before I joined the chase and they decide to pitstop both of suspect and police [15:45]

the first hit was in [16:05]
the second hit was in [16:14] was fron wheel hit but after his big lag he got huge hit

after bust him, he got angry and goes to revenge as we can see in [17:00]
full speed into me in [17:10]
and he go spectator

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):https://www.mediafire.com/file/5u3go68s36sxgcc/ramming+in+purpose.mpr

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Mr. NB. - Mr. NB - 2019-03-14 11:58

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: revenge the hit after chase On purpose - Mr. NB - 2019-03-14 12:56

2:23

Looks very much like normal drifting to me.

Definition of Arab Drifting:

Quote:To drive cars that are generally non-modified factory-setup rental cars at very high speeds, across wide highways throwing the car left and right. In the process, racers often drive dangerously close to traffic, barriers, and spectators watching from the roadsides without any protection.

None of the bold parts were true in this case—no rules were broken.

10:22

I see no drifting of any kind anywhere near that timestamp. At 10:42 he slid on the wrong side and sideswiped an oncoming car, but that looked very much like an accident, which he also apologised for.

16:05

A very slight hit, which was a consequence of you cutting him off. He was following the corner and you slid on his side.

16:14

Appears to be a hit caused by his lag, indeed. Judging by him briefly disappearing at various points throughout the replay (e.g. 10:02), it's fair to assume that he has serious problems with lag.

17:10

Very clearly an intentional hit, despite him using his "sorry" bind after spectating. He aimed at you and hit you with no attempts to slow down whatsoever, despite approaching a tight corner.

Deliberate ramming of any kind is a serious offence and with 1900+ hours of playing time, he should definitely know better.

User will receive a 3 days ban for deliberate ramming (1.2).

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.