[TC] Gaming Forums
Unban Request - Swearing (Ban Reduced by Carl) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: Unban Request - Swearing (Ban Reduced by Carl) (/showthread.php?tid=30905)

Unban Request - Swearing (Ban Reduced by Carl) - alau07 - 2019-03-15 20:52

Your LFS Username: alau07

My Track Record:
Click

(Please note the "Ban for 2 days" was a reduction in my previous ban)

Time and Date of ban:
~1pm @ 14th March 2019

As you can see my track record isn't impressive, I admit that I've had a history of swearing. Although in most incidences they are unintentional, I understand that any reasoning is irrelevant and any swearing is strictly prohibited on [TC] CityDriving. I think playing more than 12 hours a day on TC doesn't help either...

I am trying my best to follow the rules, and while I understand that I deserve this ban, I think 30 days is a bit long.

Status: Pending Investigation. Updated by Sadie. - Sadie - 2019-03-15 20:59

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Carl. - Carl - 2019-03-16 09:36

I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

RE: Unban Request - Swearing - Carl - 2019-03-16 21:38

I appreciate your honesty, but we have been extremely fair to you in regards to your chat conduct. Please note that you have been fined for swearing by either the system or an online admin 20 times since you've joined our community, further admin punishments also had no effect. I will however reduce this ban to a total of 14 days minus the time you have served already.

If you can please once again agree to follow the rules carefully, especially ones related to chat conduct upon your return then I'll go ahead and reduce it.

RE: Unban Request - Swearing - alau07 - 2019-03-16 23:46

1.7. Use proper language at all times.
Swearing, insults, racism, abuse and otherwise offensive language is not tolerated in our servers. Insulting gestures (ie "middle finger") or graphical characters will be treated like written in plain text. That includes the use of substitution characters in swearwords.
Please be advised that racism in particular is very harshly looked upon.
Note: The most serious swearwords are auto-fined by the system, but this is only a warning. You may still get banned in case of repeated violations.

I hereby aknowledge the above rule, and all other rules consisted within the [TC]CityDriving: Server Rules catalog, and will adhere to the rules. I understand I am held responsible for my actions within [TC]CityDriving, and respective punishments will be issued if I am guilty of misconduct that negatively affects (any) player(s), beaches the Server Rules, or deemed unsociable by TC Staff.

RE: Unban Request - Swearing - Carl - 2019-03-16 23:52

Sorted, 11 days left to serve.

Your ban has been reduced as described
Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.