[TC] Gaming Forums
+ False Fine (Approved by Carl) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Refund Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+----- Forum: Refund Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+----- Thread: + False Fine (Approved by Carl) (/showthread.php?tid=30908)

+ False Fine (Approved by Carl) - Another119 - 2019-03-16 12:45

My LFS Username: Another119
Their LFS Username: xx3bod506 (D R L F S)

Time and date of incident: 16/03/2019 - 12:00pm

Link Of Evidence / Replay: https://www.mediafire.com/file/b51oo5qg15p225x/DR_LFS_report_evidence.mpr/file

Time Stamps: 1:41:00 - 1:43:40 (hr:min:sec)

Reason for request: As you can see from the start of the time stamp, I am driving normal. Stopping at red lights, and maintaining safe speed. Once I get to the roundabout at the industrial area and take the exit you can see OEM being chased by DRLFS. They both come flying out of the side road and across the main road right in front of me. I swerve to the left and slam my brakes on trying to avoid making contact but didnt have time... Big accident with DR happens. I appologise although I dont believe it is completely my fault for contact. He gets flipped back onto wheels and turns around to come and chase me. He doesnt explain or talk anything through with me and just fines me for "Causing an accident". Tried to argue it with him but got no response.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Carl. - Carl - 2019-03-16 14:05

This refund request is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

xx3bod506 ignored the right of way and dangerously crossed a busy traffic lane. Granted, you probably could have started to slow down earlier, which is probably why you apologised in the first instance but the accident was still caused by xx3bod506.

xx3bod506 - Must give drivers time to slow down before crossing an active junction, even in a chase situation. Confirmable warning will also be issued to reiterate this, so it doesn't happen again.

You'll be refunded the entire fine of 150 EUR.

Refund Request Approved
The refund transaction will be processed and we will notify you when completed.

Refund Processed
This refund request has now been successfully completed and will now be archived.