[TC] Gaming Forums
Removing RACE license in Blackwood - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Removing RACE license in Blackwood (/showthread.php?tid=30981)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Removing RACE license in Blackwood - Alex. - 2019-03-26 17:56

(2019-03-26 17:26)Otava Wrote:  Trackday is the reason for me to still play a bit and I'd absolutely hate if they got even less time than they do currently.
You can do hotlaps in race servers instead of doing it in cruise server if you’re really like to race or you may wait for Westhill to have a race there ;)

RE: Removing RACE license in Blackwood - Brendon - 2019-03-26 18:00

(2019-03-26 16:21)Adrian Wrote:  If you didn't add the last sentence I would have no idea if you are against or for this suggestion.

Sorry my English is bad sometimes I can't really tell what I mean, but if you want, you are able to understand what I mean W00t

(2019-03-26 16:29)Titan Wrote:  I can not remember that you drive better than the others "noobs" why do you call the others as noob?

what authority do you have for this?

I really don't know where you read that I'm driving better than the others. May read my text one more time.

Everybody means everybody. Including me. lol...

(2019-03-26 16:37)Alex. Wrote:  If you don’t like to being overtaken by others in the track you may drive in circles at Industry lane Wink

When the Trackday is on it is really boring to drive in circles at Industry lane, Why we are driving in Industry lane? Because most of users are driving there when trackday is on, It is not really fun to drive in empty streets.
Yeah, I get what you say, but when there is open track, everybody is driving on track, and nobody on industry. So the whole gets boring and I'm "forced" to go on track where you are forced to drive fast... If you know what I mean W00t

RE: Removing RACE license in Blackwood - Alex. - 2019-03-26 18:08

(2019-03-26 18:00)Swift Wrote:  Yeah, I get what you say, but when there is open track, everybody is driving on track, and nobody on industry. So the whole gets boring and I'm "forced" to go on track where you are forced to drive fast... If you know what I mean W00t
Usually users are doing fast in 1 side you may drive in the opposite side of the road.

RE: Removing RACE license in Blackwood - Brendon - 2019-03-26 18:20

(2019-03-26 18:08)Alex. Wrote:  Usually users are doing fast in 1 side you may drive in the opposite side of the road.

We will see what the results are, if this gets accepted that's what I will do lol

RE: Removing RACE license in Blackwood - Robis - 2019-03-26 21:33

Add achievments or some racing points people can gain in race week, then people will use it more often. Or change blackwood race track into something cruise related, some police training area with much more layout that you need to get through in time. Then again cruise server will change into race server.

However, I use trackday and race license and was never alone on the track last week, even days when I was online in morning.

RE: Removing RACE license in Blackwood - AOR Nova - 2019-03-27 02:55

(2019-03-26 16:29)Titan Wrote:  sometimes I agree with nova but not with the layout .. even more barriers to add ... does not convince me ..

Well if you haven't seen the custom New York city additional layout on the Storage Yard you can't say anything Tongue

Its less barriers than you may think Smile

RE: Removing RACE license in Blackwood - Cam - 2019-03-29 11:48

Why not continuously alternate between the two?

RE: Removing RACE license in Blackwood - Alex. - 2019-03-29 13:09

(2019-03-29 11:48)Sonic Wrote:  Why not continuously alternate between the two?
Because the track is great to have a cruise there instead of driving in junctions and you can reach high speeds in track especially in chases.

“Boringwood”

RE: Removing RACE license in Blackwood - Kikou - 2019-03-30 15:01

i agree with removing the race licence it just a waste of money and time