[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Ban (Unban Request Granted by TAZxx) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: + Ban (Unban Request Granted by TAZxx) (/showthread.php?tid=31060)

+ Ban (Unban Request Granted by TAZxx) - Ido Levy - 2019-04-07 19:36

Your LFS Username: Ido Levy

● Time & Date of Incident: 2018-12-11 21:12

● Replay / Screenshot Link: dont have it
● Replay Timestamps: dont have it

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Hey, i got banned because of the vob mods i have a folder in my pc for the vob mod file and the original one, the last time i entered the TC server i forgot to put the usual and i got banned for 1 year is there a chance i could get unbanned please?

Status: Pending Correction. Updated by: Kyle. - Kyle - 2019-04-07 19:39

Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request

Status: Pending Investigation. Updated by Sadie. - Sadie - 2019-04-07 20:23

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.

RE: Ban - TAZxx - 2019-04-08 09:31

Hi,

Your unban request does not fill me with too much confidence... So, you're using 1 install of LFS where you just change out the vob folder for TC and one for other servers?

How can I be sure you're not going to use the mods? Or for example forget to change the mods out when joining our servers?

Honestly your safest bet is to install another copy of LFS. Can you do this and provide me with a an album of pictures of all cars within LFS?

ALSO the original reason I attempted to talk to you was for overtaking chases, I know it was a little while ago so if you can comply with the previous request I will happily consider an unban or a reduction.

Thanks

RE: Ban - Ido Levy - 2019-04-08 18:56

Hey I will just download another copy of lfs, you can watch this video to make sure im not using vob mods: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-xcK4nN0nBur1oTuvSZCtese6-fRPSi_/view?usp=sharing

RE: Ban - TAZxx - 2019-04-09 12:16

Close enough.

Do not use .VOB mods upon your return, we will always find out in the end, that also includes the roll-cage mode I've seen on your YouTube channel.

As a side note, chases/sirens are not to be passed at any point, so please don't do so.

Please make sure you've read the rules before returning.

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.