[TC] Gaming Forums
[F] Basic training - vaideliokk - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Police Training (/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Basic Training (/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+----- Forum: Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+----- Thread: [F] Basic training - vaideliokk (/showthread.php?tid=31076)

[F] Basic training - vaideliokk - vaideliokk - 2019-04-12 12:36

Lfs username - vaideliokk
Nickname - [R] Vaid [COP]
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No) - No
Notes (e.g times free/language) - Free time is on afteernon or evening. mostly all days. Language is English, Lithuanian

Administrator Message by: Sadie

Corrected title

Basic training - Sadie - 2019-04-12 12:39

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team

RE: Basic training - vaideliokk - vaideliokk - 2019-04-12 12:44

i read and understood.

Basic training - vaideliokk - Sadie - 2019-04-12 12:51

You are now ready for Basic Training. Please take a look at the Timetable and check which day is best suited to you. Please check which Trainer(s) are available on that day and contact one or all of them: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

RE: Basic training - vaideliokk - vaideliokk - 2019-04-12 13:46

How do i contact Sonic? i choosed a date

RE: Basic training - vaideliokk - Sadie - 2019-04-12 16:40

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=496

Click on the name of a trainer which will bring you to their profile, and then send them a private message.

RE: Basic training - vaideliokk - Adrian - 2019-04-13 14:51

Training Information:

Took place on: 13/04/2019

Trainer(s) Present: Adrian [T], Sadie [AS]

Assistance Present: Barney [CA], Gaz [CA], Kyle [CA]

Lead Trainer: Adrian [T]

Good Points: You initiated chase well. You performed a few good PITs when given the chance. You respected other cops in your chase.

Improvements: Your car control overall wasn't really good. You were losing control or crashing into layout objects pretty often. You burned your tires quite fast as well. To improve, practice driving slower cars first (TBOs for example) and then, when you will be ready, switch to faster ones.
You failed to leave safety gap when approaching junctions at more than one occasion, which lead to you crash or lose time. Remember to keep distance to your suspect in places, where you can expect him to do sudden move. That will give you extra time to react.
You were also taking shortcuts through the grass, which, in fact, were slowing you down rather than helping you to catch up with your suspect. To improve, learn racing lines for each track and try to follow them during chases (of course, as long as it's safe!), since usually those are the fastest ways to drive through.
Your map awareness was poor. You failed to notice that your suspect made a u-turn or took different route far ahead. Remember to make use of your minimap during chase, that will help you to react quicker to suspect's moves when you have no visual contact with him.
Most of your PITs were unsuccessful. That was either due to using not enough force, not positioning yourself correctly before hit or hitting incorrectly (i.e. into bumper). Always take your time when performing PITs, don't rush it. Make sure it will be safe to do in your current place, move your car into a correct position and hit suspect with enough force.
You caused head-on collision with your suspect once, which could have been classed as ramming. I believe it might have been not intentional, but then you should have apologized for it at least.
During chase you used !lost command, which means leaving your current chase. I believe it was mistake, since you continued your chase afterwards. I would suggest to remove that command from your binds, because you may accidently leave a chase and then you would be unable to rejoin.
You were speeding in pitlane, which on servers would trigger auto-spec mechanism and therefore you would be forced to lose your chase. At most of the maps speeding (going faster than 80 km/h) in pitlane is not allowed, and therefore it's not recommended to do it during chase.

Notes: Try to work on the things listed above.

[Image: trainingfail3.png]
Sorry, you have failed Basic Training. Please feel free to apply again.
You must wait a minimum of 7 days before reapplying.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team