[TC] Gaming Forums
[Code 1] Cant get in the server - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: [Code 1] Cant get in the server (/showthread.php?tid=31205)

Cant get in the server - tjpdmember - 2019-05-05 05:30

HHi, So like the title say, i cant join tc city driving one because it said my account might be fraud?! I have'nt played the game in like 3years so that might be why i dont know. Please help i really want to play that server back like when i used to do so Smile Thank you!

RE: Cant get in the server - Adrian - 2019-05-05 06:23

Hi,

What country are you conecting from now? And, if you remember, what country you used to play from before (these 3 years ago)? Also, could you say brief reason why did you change country (you don't have go to into too much details if you don't want to)?

Thanks.

EDIT: Moved thread to correct area.

RE: Cant get in the server - tjpdmember - 2019-05-05 23:01

its the second time it does that i can clearly remember now lol Closedeyes i've always lived in canada i moved like 2h away... i really dont get it

hope the new computer i'll recive this week will stop *Removed* around. I know its not your server fault btw its just annoying haha

RE: Cant get in the server - tjpdmember - 2019-05-05 23:32

hi! i was just wondering why i've been banned?? i know its just for 12hour but i only tried to connect and been baned without even being in the game?? Glare because i really wanted to play tonight.... thank you Smile

You were banned due to a country change, have you moved countries at all?

no??? haha changed of internet company but thats it hehe

always been in canada im shure about it tongue

Can I ask why you've an IP from America?

i dont know seriously?? thats weird cause i've never changer anything exept my internet company, im still using the same computer and i dont even know how to change an ip adress :/ i dont understad what is going on seriously

Just a little question while I look into this, where in Canada are you from?

im from quebec city

jvien dla ville de quebec tabarnak Tongue sorry for the french swear Wink

Ok thanks, you should be able to rejoin the server now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

happened to me in 2013. here's the discussion i had with savy at the time in private message. it seem to happen every time i dont play for a long period

code 1 unban request - tjpdmember - 2019-05-06 22:20

I keep getting ban for probably loggin in from an othe country if its like last time but I aint doing anything...... its been 4days in a row now. This got to stop Sad

Administrator Message by: Sadie

Merged threads

RE: Cant get in the server - Sadie - 2019-05-06 22:39

Hello.

I will unlock and unban your account. I would suggest once you get ingame, you do !password to set a password for TC world, and then activate holiday mode for the US as your connection seem to change every so often.

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!

NOTE: To login to [TC] World, you will need to use your LFS username and the password you set in-game, using the !password command.

RE: Cant get in the server - tjpdmember - 2019-05-06 23:05

Thank you sir Smile will do! i hope it will stop when i get my new computer. maybe its a virus i got or something, i had this same pc for like 9years now haha