[TC] Gaming Forums
Why don't you play on Corby (Rockingham)? - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Why don't you play on Corby (Rockingham)? (/showthread.php?tid=31387)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Why don't you play on Corby (Rockingham)? - Carl - 2019-06-15 23:00

Honestly think it could be a game changer switching most of the unnecessary armcos with tyres. I'd be interested to review your final layout.

RE: Why don't you play on Corby (Rockingham)? - Dino - 2019-06-17 10:44

I will only play if there's a few players on track already.

Yes, of course some people need to make the first step. However as a lot of players don't have S3 and the community is not too big anymore it won't be enough to fill both servers. And eventually I enjoy a full server and not a server with 5-10 players.

I suggested some time ago to make a weekly double income on Corby (which we had for a few days AFAIR) - like every week in the evening for 2-3 hours on rotating days of the week (so basically every 8 days) and I'd like to bring it up again.
I am well aware of the fact that we have enough money in the TC economy, but we could send incentives to make people play on Corby every now and then.

Week 1: Monday 6-9 pm
Week 2: Tuesday 6-9m
Week 3: Wednesday 6-9pm etc.
...maybe even with rotating times in the evening +/- 2 hours

RE: Why don't you play on Corby (Rockingham)? - Chuck - 2019-06-17 12:08

The group dynamic is the biggest issue imho, followed by its limited size.

Kyoto vs Rockingham in same scale
[Image: vtoOgQT.jpg]

But apart from that I would like to drive there, but I'm strictly against baiting people with money as people who only come for the money will automatically leave if the this extra source has dried up.

RE: Why don't you play on Corby (Rockingham)? - Dino - 2019-06-17 12:38

Well, isn't the limited size an argument FOR Corby since a lot of people voted not driving it because there are hardly any players (=no traffic)? I'd enjoy "fuller" tracks from time to time, even if there's less variety then while playing.

I agree most people only come for the money and would leave after it's over, but at least in these few hours Corby is full and we get to enjoy another map which is kind of new to most of us (I've driven it just a few hours in total maybe so far).

RE: Why don't you play on Corby (Rockingham)? - Titan - 2019-06-17 12:41

I agree with you chuck ..

I would simply record the map in the rotation .. the layout to change something .. (too many objects .. barriers)

that with the money brings nothing .. because the tc money is only sold for real money ..

if I look at the server list in lfs .. the players anyway have no choice but to drive at tc ..

TC is the only server that is always well filled ...
if the track is not included in the rotation, you can start it just for one day in the week

RE: Why don't you play on Corby (Rockingham)? - Yukine - 2019-06-17 13:04

Limited rotation could be an idea, 3 days of Corby, 4 days of Retro Westhill..

RE: Why don't you play on Corby (Rockingham)? - Adorable - 2019-06-17 14:48

Lower the limit in the in inner area, cruising at a manageable speed without having to full throttle at all times is fun.

RE: Why don't you play on Corby (Rockingham)? - GT4tube - 2019-06-17 16:17

I say.
DO ADD Rotation Rockingham ONE, TWO Server. THREE No need. Enjoy people who have S3 license, and who dont have S3 go leave and break 7 days. People will understand maybe try to buy S3 license or not, because worry play TC server Wink
DON'T DO FEAR. JUST TRY TEST one time!.

S3 License price isn't expensive and not hate one track, Developer going more update in future just grandpa mode..

S1-S3 total price about 40€ (Normal country 30€) You most spent +2000 Hours on lfs better than Asseto Corsa, Project Cars, or shit etc... Why people fear can't buy S3 license because nobody rockingham play any server. We have here TC server if add rotation rockingham.... PLUS can make FUN NIGHT Event Too!!

SORRY MY BAD ENGLISHIT!

RE: Why don't you play on Corby (Rockingham)? - Petsu - 2019-06-18 12:08

I don't mind it getting added in to rotation if the layout is good, would be finally reason to buy S3 then

RE: Why don't you play on Corby (Rockingham)? - Adam - 2019-06-19 15:19

I like that rockingham is smaller, makes it seem a bit busier. I would love it to be in the rotation.

RE: Why don't you play on Corby (Rockingham)? - Alex. - 2019-06-19 15:54

I hope to add Rockingham in rotation but for who have S2 license what they will do, if both servers is Rockingham?

RE: Why don't you play on Corby (Rockingham)? - fWANKy - 2019-06-20 08:37

(2019-06-19 15:54)Alex. Wrote:  I hope to add Rockingham in rotation but for who have S2 license what they will do, if both servers is Rockingham?

go outside

RE: Why don't you play on Corby (Rockingham)? - Alex. - 2019-06-20 09:12

(2019-06-20 08:37)Fwanky Wrote:  
(2019-06-19 15:54)Alex. Wrote:  I hope to add Rockingham in rotation but for who have S2 license what they will do, if both servers is Rockingham?

go outside

*Removed* off Smile