[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Why am i banned (Unban Request Granted by Dizzle) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: + Why am i banned (Unban Request Granted by Dizzle) (/showthread.php?tid=31415)

+ Why am i banned (Unban Request Granted by Dizzle) - the_chosen_1 - 2019-06-18 12:52

● Your LFS Username: the_chosen_1

● Time & Date of Incident: 2019.06.18 8:00AM - 2:30PM

● Replay / Screenshot Link: none
● Replay Timestamps: none

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

I honestly dont know what is happening now or what i have done wrong

RE: Why am i banned - Sadie - 2019-06-18 12:53

We have evidence of you being linked to another already permamently banned account. Because of this, the request will be handled by management.

Your ban is currently being reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management
Please be patient whilst we review this request, we will reply in due course.

RE: Why am i banned - Dizzle - 2019-06-18 16:04

Hi,

I would like to give you a chance to explain what other LFS accounts you have access to and why they were banned.

-Dizzle

RE: Why am i banned - the_chosen_1 - 2019-06-19 13:41

Hi,

I have in total 3 accounts in my possession (Butters1, Fluffy1411, the_chosen_1)

I know i have been evading the ban, im also aware it is not allowed.

Herewith i am begging you once more to let me back on the server, even tho i dont really think my chances are high.

the incedent with the account fluffy1411 ( http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=30317 ) is now 6 month ago.

I have revoked back then the access to anyone to my account (only my brother) and as u can see nothing happend till now.

It will be your decision after all if u let me back on the server or not. I really enjoyed playing on the server even when sometimes people get difficult to deal with for me.

kind regards

RE: Why am i banned - Dizzle - 2019-06-26 00:37

Hi,

We appreciate the explanation of the accounts you have access to. After reviewing everything, we have decided not to keep you permanently banned from our servers. However, due to you evading the original ban, you served no actual punishment for the original offence. We will be reducing the ban from permanent to 30 days. After 30 days you may resume playing on our servers.

Please be advised, if you attempt to ban evade again, our system will find you and we will not lift a permanent ban again.

Thanks.

-Dizzle on behalf of [TC] Management

Unban Request Granted [modified]
Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.