[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Unban Req (Unban Request Granted by Kyle) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: + Unban Req (Unban Request Granted by Kyle) (/showthread.php?tid=31432)

+ Unban Req (Unban Request Granted by Kyle) - Adorable - 2019-06-21 19:55

As requested via Discord, here we go.

● Your LFS Username: racerss

● Time & Date of Incident: Today - 18:55 UTC + 1

● Replay / Screenshot Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/t9bifria95tcva5/madkyle.mpr/file
● Replay Timestamps: 27:21:00

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: First of all I'll say that this is likely to get denied, seeing that the one in charge of reviewing, is, as you guessed it, the one who issued the ban. But I still want to throw a word or two at it, hopefully with no further costs! As each word with this admin could take you into unexpected turns.

Lord Kyle has been sitting AFK for nearly an hour, as you can clearly see(also in the replay): trip of 11kms, doing nothing but literally banning players: [Image: Capture.png]

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=31431

I hope you do not carry on with this rate, seeing that you're likely to alienate players off of LFS(it's already in a bad spot, so don't worsen it pls), seriously, just let go a little bit and not have to take action / issue your well 'rehearsed' phrases into the chat, it's a game. May I remind you that last time you also smashed me with a COP revocation, for the tiniest of hits, at least if you want to apply such policy in your server, you gotta do it for everyone, not x or y does whatever he wants from wrong siding to causing crashes at will while those you choose to target get wrecked, just look at how many heavy crashes the statistics got, wanna ban the entire server?

I do not claim perfection nor being innocent, but this is a little over the top, I'm scratching the wall to avoid a COP eating the entire road while typing a message, I also apologized immediately. and yet I get smashed with a ban. Not cool.

Status: Pending Investigation. Updated by Gaz. - Gaz - 2019-06-21 20:00

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Kyle. - Kyle - 2019-06-21 20:21

I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Initially, you nearly hit Ras' chase but it was only because you spectated, you didn't. You were sorry about this and were also advised to be more careful etc. You nearly hit Tom not long after the first incident whilst he was in chase. I wanted to ask why you were ignoring sirens, but to me you didn't seem too keen to talk.

Perhaps I was a bit too harsh on the punishment and I do apologise about this. However, I do feel then you should've pulled over and had a proper chat with me to show you were serious, agreed?

RE: Unban Req - Adorable - 2019-06-21 21:05

Typing while driving (in my opinion) answers all your queries and shows that I'm serious.

I would have taken a UF1, not 5 days!

Status: Completed. Updated by Kyle. - Kyle - 2019-06-22 11:04

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.