[TC] Gaming Forums
SO Newsletter - June 30, 2019 - An administrative contraction - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Affiliate Teams (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Forum: Street Obsessions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=119)
+---- Thread: SO Newsletter - June 30, 2019 - An administrative contraction (/showthread.php?tid=31458)

SO Newsletter - June 30, 2019 - An administrative contraction - Audiojack - 2019-06-30 11:46

[Image: SORW_Small.png]

Hello from Street Obsessions, just a relatively small yet critical update that is frankly quite overdue.

When Sebas stepped down from leadership at the beginning of this year, he chose me to take his place as the main lead figure in the team. The leadership and in fact the whole team had certain disagreements at the time about how everything should be arranged, but in the end we reached a mostly reasonable conclusion.

Now after 6 months of rumination and eventual discommunication, Kenwood, a member since the early days of SO who originally joined in 2013 a few months after the team was formed, and also a long-time leader of the team, has finally been officially removed from the team roster. It was decided within the team that Kenwood would've stepped down as a leader sooner and things would've worked out from there, but this was left on the back burner for a while with no communication or action by Kenwood or me.

More recently, after a 6 month silence with no administrative input and no responses, it's finally time to officially pull the plug on that issue and officially declare Kenwood to have left his position and the team. We do thank him for and respect what he has done to the team in the past, he's still our friend and has the eternal VIP status in our team list and Discord. Perhaps we will hear more from him in the future, but for now this closes another chapter in our book.

~ Audiojack
Team Leader

RE: SO Newsletter - June 30, 2019 - An administrative contraction - Carl - 2019-06-30 11:52

Doesn't feel like street obsessions has much of a structure anymore. Understandably as time goes on people grow older and lose interest. Best of luck and hope the team can be rejuvenated over the summer period.

RE: SO Newsletter - June 30, 2019 - An administrative contraction - Titan - 2019-06-30 12:29

I can understand it . and i think kenwood understands it too .. wish him good luck and i hope you see him on the server

RE: SO Newsletter - June 30, 2019 - An administrative contraction - Audiojack - 2019-06-30 12:35

(2019-06-30 11:52)Carl Wrote:  Doesn't feel like street obsessions has much of a structure anymore. Understandably as time goes on people grow older and lose interest. Best of luck and hope the team can be rejuvenated over the summer period.

Stripping down structure is actually expedient to SO, as to better accommodate our members wishes which to me should always be the top priority. But pure inactivity is of course never helpful and a lot of us are unfortunately awfully busy with our lives.

RE: SO Newsletter - June 30, 2019 - An administrative contraction - Sky - 2019-06-30 18:38

Good luck wishes to Kenwood.

Hope to see Street Obsessions back on it's foot and more SO names on server.

RE: SO Newsletter - June 30, 2019 - An administrative contraction - fWANKy - 2019-06-30 21:13

yes im with sky, lets see SO get back on its feet. i beleive AJ you are the man for the job and can make SO good agian