[TC] Gaming Forums
- Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Kyle) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: - Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Kyle) (/showthread.php?tid=31508)

- Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Kyle) - SebaDFGT - 2019-07-09 00:54

● Your LFS Username: SebaDFGT

● Time & Date of Incident:28/05/2019

● Replay / Screenshot Link:N/A
● Replay Timestamps:N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:Hello dear admins of TC, im here to request a unban from tc because im very sorry about that happened some months ago, having fun with others players but we caused an accident so i got a ban (clearly because its out of rules), i've been playing lfs and tc since years and i really apologize about that i want to come back to still enjoying TC but without causing troubles(accidents) like before

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Kyle. - Kyle - 2019-07-09 17:40

I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

RE: Unban Request - Kyle - 2019-07-09 18:43

You were reported in 2016 for ramming. Here is a snippet of what the admin who processed that report said:
BP Wrote:  SebaDFGT will be banned for bad attitude, spamming and intentional ramming.

Furthermore, you were then banned in 2017, again, for intentional ramming. However this ban was lifted by Diz.
Dizzle Wrote:  Hi,

I don't believe you were "unaware" that some rules existed. You called TC shit, rammed people, and insulted others. Your behavior was disgusting and extremely irritating. All the work that some people have put in to these servers and you have the audacity to come in, and call that work, "shit".

I do accept your apology and hope that you've become mature at this point in your life.

If you repeat any of your previous behavior, I will personally see to it that you are permanently banned from [TC] City Driving servers.

Merry Christmas.

-Dizzle

You should've taken these harsh punishments as a lesson and also a strong reminder that ramming is forbidden. You clearly haven't learnt this, hence why you have received a permanent ban.

I'm sorry, but I am not going to lift this ban.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.