[TC] Gaming Forums
Roadblock Update - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Roadblock Update (/showthread.php?tid=31512)

Roadblock Update - Alex. - 2019-07-09 15:08

Hello players,

I just want to suggest today about roadblock system, I hope to requesting roadblock must be easier like adding a command !reqroadblock to let other cops respond the call, Also they can access to chase chat to share roadblock direction/ location, The cop who responded the call may turn on strobe like responding a normal call to arrive in the scene in time, When the chase ends the task will be finished immediately instead of spamming in cop chat to request roadblock, However the cop who respond the call it will shown to other cops only not for public. The advantage of this idea: Make requesting roadblock easier and communicating with other cops in chase easier.

Feel free to discuss this topic below, perhaps we can craft some nice ideas/additions to the server, Also you may vote in above.

Thanks for reading.

RE: Roadblock Update - Sky - 2019-07-09 15:32

even though it's not a big issue for it to remain in !cop, it's also a nice feature to have. TC has been having new features recently, this could be the next one Smile

RE: Roadblock Update - Alex. - 2019-07-11 07:35

(2019-07-09 15:32)Sky Wrote:  even though it's not a big issue for it to remain in !cop, it's also a nice feature to have. TC has been having new features recently, this could be the next one Smile

I hope so Wink

RE: Roadblock Update - GT4tube - 2019-07-11 14:16

[Image: i4p5Jo6.png]

RE: Roadblock Update - Kouki - 2019-07-12 07:15

This would be SO useful, roadblocks are such a hassle.

RE: Roadblock Update - Carl - 2019-07-12 10:26

I like the idea for the communication reasons but not the "responding" part. Because the chase is always moving so they're wouldn't be a destination to "arrive at scene".

I personally think driving around at the speed limit to the roadblock locations is perfectly fine. I like the idea of having access to the chase chat though.

RE: Roadblock Update - Frozen - 2019-07-12 10:33

Speeding to place/arrive to a roadblock position doesn't sound like a good idea. However being able to update/receive the location of the chase or being able to read the chase-chat yes. It would make roadblocks easier, and you wouldn't need to fill the 'general cop chat' with roadblock information and !clocation updates.

RE: Roadblock Update - Alex. - 2019-07-12 11:19

(2019-07-12 10:26)Carl Wrote:  I like the idea for the communication reasons but not the "responding" part. Because the chase is always moving so they're wouldn't be a destination to "arrive at scene".

The cop will receive the call and insim telling him suspect location when the chase ends the cop will be received immediately "Task finished or smth like that".

(2019-07-12 10:33)Frozen Wrote:  However being able to update/receive the location of the chase or being able to read the chase-chat yes. It would make roadblocks easier, and you wouldn't need to fill the 'general cop chat' with roadblock information and !clocation updates.

Yes that what i want to say instead of spamming in cop chat.

(2019-07-12 10:33)Frozen Wrote:  Speeding to place/arrive to a roadblock position doesn't sound like a good idea.

(2019-07-12 10:26)Carl Wrote:  I personally think driving around at the speed limit to the roadblock locations is perfectly fine.

I am convinced from both points of view about speeding to place roadblocks isn't good idea, so gonna remove it from the thread.

Thanks for your opinions guys looking for more opinions..

RE: Roadblock Update - Alex. - 2019-07-18 15:34

Bump.