[TC] Gaming Forums
[Code 1] Unban request defur45 - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: [Code 1] Unban request defur45 (/showthread.php?tid=31531)

Unban request defur45 - PerryLFS - 2019-07-11 17:29

● Your LFS Username: defur45

● Time & Date of Incident: ~19.00 GMT+2

● Replay / Screenshot Link: -
● Replay Timestamps: -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

I was auto banned because I have logged in from a different country.
I usually connect from my home in The Netherlands, but I'm on a visit in Germany and I took my laptop and G25 to play some LFS, but I guess the server detected my IP change from The Netherlands to Germany and automatically banned me.
Would love to be unbanned soon so I can play on CityDriving again Smile

Administrator Message by: Sadie

Moved to correct area

Unban request defur45 (Country Unlocked and Unbanned by Sadie) - Sadie - 2019-07-11 17:39

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!

NOTE: To login to [TC] World, you will need to use your LFS username and the password you set in-game, using the !password command.

unban request - PerryLFS - 2019-07-20 12:55

● Your LFS Username: defur45

● Time & Date of Incident: july 20th 2019, 14:50 GMT+2

● Replay / Screenshot Link: -
● Replay Timestamps: -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
The last time I played LFS was on my laptop when I was on holiday in Germany. I was banned then too because of the fact that I'm based in The Netherlands but logged in in another country. I was unbanned and I played while I was in Germany, but now that I'm back in The Netherlands I was banned again automatically.

Administrator Message by: Carl

Thread merged into your existing code 1 thread

RE: Unban request defur45 - Carl - 2019-07-20 13:02

You were given instructions on your last request to enable holiday mode to prevent this from happening, please consider using it next time.

It has been sorted, but please allow a few minutes after the time of this post so that the system can catch up.

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!

NOTE: To login to [TC] World, you will need to use your LFS username and the password you set in-game, using the !password command.