[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Unban (Unban Request Granted by Sadie) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: + Unban (Unban Request Granted by Sadie) (/showthread.php?tid=31587)

+ Unban (Unban Request Granted by Sadie) - Shawn. - 2019-07-20 19:44

● Your LFS Username: iRecless

● Time & Date of Incident: cant remember

● Replay / Screenshot Link: dont have
● Replay Timestamps: dont have

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I had a bad day and some admin pissed me off for whatever reason so i rammed him. This is my first ever punishment and its been a veeery long time since i got banned. Unban would be nice because i cant find any driving games and i miss all the fun i had in this server

RE: Unban - Sadie - 2019-07-20 20:03

The ban before was for ramming, this one is for money abuse.

Hello,

You were banned for money abuse. A money abuse ban is when your account balance drops to -5,000€. This could have been the result of: swearing, pitting outside the Safezone, getting fined by cops, etc.

Since this is your first time being banned for money abuse, you will be unbanned and revived. "Revived" means your account balance will be set to -4,500€. This means you have to be extremely careful to not drop to a balance of -5,000€ again.

Please Note: We will keep you banned for at least 30 days (from the time of the ban itself) upon an unban request for a 2nd money abuse ban. However, such cases will be looked into by CityDriving Management and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. Any subsequent money abuse bans - after the second time - are very unlikely to be lifted.

You must read the server rules and server manual. This will help you keep out of debt. By re-joining the server, you accept the content of those two documents and the content of this post.

Please reply stating you understand the above. An administrator will then reply notifying you when your account has been revived and unbanned.

Thank you.

RE: Unban - Shawn. - 2019-07-20 20:21

This makes no sense, how can this be my second ban when this is my first post ever. Did i get those 2 punishments on the same day because i remember having almost -5000$ but never below that.

RE: Unban - Sadie - 2019-07-20 20:36

Account balance -5,124 €

We have two types of bans, temporarily bans and permanent bans.
The ban you had for ramming on the 2018-10-17 was a 7 day long ban, then you returned and got banned on the 2018-11-03 for money abuse, which are permanent.

RE: Unban - Shawn. - 2019-07-20 20:39

THATS STRANGE. The last thing i remember was ramming an admin and never being able to log in again. wow

Could it be that i got banned and when i tried to join the server few weeks later i got instantly banned again? lmao

RE: Unban - Sadie - 2019-07-20 20:43

You have not joined the server since the ban was issued.

These are your 5 last chat entries, newest to oldest:
2018-11-03 17:13:11 UTC One (Jamaica) irecless Shawn. : :-(
2018-11-03 05:36:43 UTC One (Jamaica) irecless Shawn. : good race
2018-11-03 03:28:01 UTC One (Jamaica) irecless Shawn. : but i feel like im killing my fingers D:
2018-11-03 03:27:53 UTC One (Jamaica) irecless Shawn. : it sure feels good to control the throttle
2018-11-03 03:27:45 UTC One (Jamaica) irecless Shawn. : controller isnt bad

Now if you want the ban removed, I recomend you read what's written in post #2.

RE: Unban - Shawn. - 2019-07-20 20:44

(2019-07-20 20:03)Sadie Wrote:  The ban before was for ramming, this one is for money abuse.

Hello,

You were banned for money abuse. A money abuse ban is when your account balance drops to -5,000€. This could have been the result of: swearing, pitting outside the Safezone, getting fined by cops, etc.

Since this is your first time being banned for money abuse, you will be unbanned and revived. "Revived" means your account balance will be set to -4,500€. This means you have to be extremely careful to not drop to a balance of -5,000€ again.

Please Note: We will keep you banned for at least 30 days (from the time of the ban itself) upon an unban request for a 2nd money abuse ban. However, such cases will be looked into by CityDriving Management and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. Any subsequent money abuse bans - after the second time - are very unlikely to be lifted.

You must read the server rules and server manual. This will help you keep out of debt. By re-joining the server, you accept the content of those two documents and the content of this post.

Please reply stating you understand the above. An administrator will then reply notifying you when your account has been revived and unbanned.

Thank you.

Yes i understand everything above and im ready to be revived. Thank you

Status: Completed. Updated by Sadie. - Sadie - 2019-07-20 20:46

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.