[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Get fined while flipping a player (Approved by Sadie) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Refund Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+----- Forum: Refund Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+----- Thread: + Get fined while flipping a player (Approved by Sadie) (/showthread.php?tid=31676)

+ Get fined while flipping a player (Approved by Sadie) - Ephwurd - 2019-08-09 14:49

- Your LFS Username: RRemus
- Their LFS Username (if applicable - the person who took your money): dimitheo

- Time & Date of Incident

- Replay / Screenshot Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/exwyqt7zd6fk4dp/refund_req.mpr/file
- Replay Timestamps: 18:34.00 he is stopping me

17.59.00 starting of speeding as cop

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund: 18:34.00- DTK was asking for help for long time, when I see him I tried to flip him. Obviously, it was a bit hard hit because a did not realised he is DTK from far and I could not stop properly. After that ''dimitheo'' started chase me and I just told the incident, during this chat DTK said thanks about it. Even I try explanation about it he ignored me and directly fined me with causing a crash with high fine selection. It was not a crash, as seen on MPR it was hit for flipping him.

Also I did not know is that right place to report him but he was speeding for catching me for long time. 17:59.00 to chasing me. He is almost running around oval with speeding for catching me and rules says for short time.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Sadie. - Sadie - 2019-08-09 14:51

This refund request is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Get fined while flipping a player - Sadie - 2019-08-09 15:13

Refunded.

Also have been revoked his cop license due to this incident and some incidents earlier today.
He will have to read up on the rules and complete a new cop test to be able to cop again.

Refund Request Approved
The refund transaction will be processed and we will notify you when completed.

Refund Processed
This refund request has now been successfully completed and will now be archived.