[TC] Gaming Forums
- My unban request. (Unban Request Denied by TAZxx) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: - My unban request. (Unban Request Denied by TAZxx) (/showthread.php?tid=31742)

- My unban request. (Unban Request Denied by TAZxx) - Hamster - 2019-08-26 18:58

- Your LFS Username: Szymon3211

- Time & Date of Incident 2019-26-08 20:32

- Replay / Screenshot Link: I don't have
- Replay Timestamps: I don't have

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: Hello! I was accused of ramming another player without apologizing to him. Most often I do it right away if the accident is caused by my fault. At the time, I was on the road and I was on the SOS call with my friends snecek and CARTMAN. When I rammed this player it wasn't intentional and my mistake was that I didn't apologize to him because I was very focused on going to the crash place with my friends.
I would really apologize to him but I just had to ignore it or I thought it was not my fault. I literally always apologize for an accident which is not intentional. so I would like to ask for my first unban on this server, and I promise it will never happen again and I will be very focused on my drive.
Now I regret my mistake very much.
~Hamster

Administrator Message by: Bez

Make sure you Post in the correct section next time. Moved from Unban Appeals > Unban Requests

Status: Pending Investigation. Updated by Bez. - Bez - 2019-08-26 19:11

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: TAZxx. - TAZxx - 2019-08-26 20:04

I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

RE: My unban request. - TAZxx - 2019-08-27 09:57

Okay,

let us look back to 5 days ago, you was first spoken to by Frozen in regards to revenge ramming, which falls under the same rule as which I banned you for last night.
Rules Wrote:1.2. Do not crash or ram other cars deliberately.
This includes negligent and reckless driving, provoking accidents, for example blocking the track, doing stunts or doughnuts on the road and so on.

No more than 5 hours later you caused an accident by overtaking on the wrong side of the road, which you was spoken to by Kyle for, as you did not apologise for it, which contradicts your own statement in this post
Hamster Wrote:I literally always apologize for an accident which is not intentional.

I've considered what you have said in this post, the way you acted on the server when I was speaking to you... I even explained the whole incident to you and you refused to take any blame.

Considering this and your recent history, I will not be unbanning you on this occasion,

Read the rules before you return and I hope for your sake and everyone else's you return with the correct attitude to our rules.

https://tc-g.uk/rules

Thanks, TAZxx

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.