[TC] Gaming Forums
- Refund Request Dino Speeding (Denied by Frozen) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Refund Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+----- Forum: Refund Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+----- Thread: - Refund Request Dino Speeding (Denied by Frozen) (/showthread.php?tid=31818)

- Refund Request Dino Speeding (Denied by Frozen) - fillakilla12 - 2019-09-08 16:08

- Your LFS Username: Fillakilla12
- Their LFS Username (if applicable - the person who took your money): hsvdin0

- Time & Date of Incident: 08-09-2019 @ 17:57 CEST

- Replay / Screenshot Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e4oobl61jfrilct/Refund_Speeding_Dino.mpr/file
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/197769190084444161/620286748827844618/unknown.png
- Replay Timestamps: 45:45

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund:
This road i was on is a 100 km/h zone, but somehow i got fined for going 107. The fine i received was 60 euro.

Everywhere else where there is a 100 km/h zone the leeway is 10% always, so i don't know why this part exactly has a leeway that differs. The finelist states:

*10% is an approximate value. It may differ slightly for converted kph or mph values.

Seeing as the speed limits are done correctly everywhere else on the map, i see that this does not apply to this as it should be the same here where i got fined.

RE: Refund Request Dino Speeding - Sadie - 2019-09-08 16:34

It is being investigated by Chuck and Elmo as we speak.

RE: Refund Request Dino Speeding - Dino - 2019-09-08 17:59

The title name kind of blames me. I am innooooooceeeeeeent.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Frozen. - Frozen - 2019-09-08 18:01

This refund request is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Refund Request Dino Speeding - Frozen - 2019-09-08 19:13

Hello,

I'm afraid you stated yourself the reason as for why the fine was valid:

[TC] - Finelist Wrote:Speeding (40€ - 480€)
Going at least 10%* over limit.

Notes:
*10% is an approximate value. It may differ slightly for converted kph or mph values.

What this means is, that the calculation is not done as simple as you may think. That's why the 10% is an approximate value and in some cases may vary. Based on our rules, the only thing that a COP needs to fine you for speeding is a valid mesurement:
(● - ●●●● 1-4 red bullets = Speeding)

[TC] - Rules Wrote:Fines for speeding require at least one cop to provide a proper speed measurement (!laser / !showlaser)

Based on the explanation mentioned above, this refund request will be denied. Since you mentioned that this issue does not happen in other speed limits that have a 60mph/100kmh limit, Chuck will be reviewing the speed limits to ensure everything is set correctly.

-Frozen

Refund Request Denied
Unfortunately your refund request has been denied for the reasons described.
Thank you for your request, it has now been moved to the archives.