[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Adrian (Report Archived by Ice) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Adrian (Report Archived by Ice) (/showthread.php?tid=31867)

+ Adrian (Report Archived by Ice) - RED BOTTOMS - 2019-09-20 15:26

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: nxggera

Their LFS Username(s):9XxAdrianxX9
Their In-game Nickname(s):[TC]›Adrian‹[COP]

Incident Information

Date of Incident:20/09/19
Time of Incident: around 15:45 ish

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
(01:04:17) chase begins

(01:04:41) I was driving slowly and decided to pull into the pits. I was going to stop near the safe zone but there was carnage from the new buildings. I brake and turn in when he rams into the back of my car well before the 45 seconds to show failure to stop which should invalidate the chase because it's breaking the chase rule:
"5.3. Use of Force
Force may only be used if the suspect has failed to stop. The InSim will state when the suspect has failed to stop".

After checking the replay it's clear that it was intentional. I'm on the brakes in one go, and when you check his pedals he was clearly back on the gas. He claimed to have "crashed into me because i slammed on the brakes." Which is absolute nonsense when he accelerated into me.

(01:06:17) I decided to run anyway. He pit maneuvers me and drives into me to T bone which is clear by checking the pedals.

(01:10:45) 3.10. Force
"You are permitted to use minor force/physical contact to evade arrest, but no more than the force cops are permitted to use on you." Being aware of this rule I only pit maneuvered him.

(01:11:08) I tried to block him off but saw him moving forward so I backed out grazing his car to which he then replies "dont ram me".

(01:19:00) I again try to pit maneuver the cop in front trying to minimize damage. As I'm on the gravel I'm rammed by barney. Adrian said "everything in that chase was normal from the cops side." He claimed he saw everything. So this is fair in his eyes.

(01:19:45) The end of the chase is near and [R]Eddy [COP] full throttle rams into me sending my car flying in the air.

Adrian then messages me later about the chase telling me I shouldn't ram cops.

I have MPRs of TC Admins ramming me deliberately in the past which I've tried to sort out by discussion but they don't reply and ignore me so I will also post a link to that incident as well. (00:28:55 to 00:29:18) On the second MPR link

It's disgraceful that after that chase and all that ramming, (even the ending!) That Adrian sees the chase to be perfectly fine from the cops side of things. I try to suggest I send the mpr via discord so he can maybe have another look but he arrogantly declines and said he doesn't need to check the replay, He knows He's right.

To top it all off He decides to give me a warning for Ramming.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://uploadir.com/u/8i6l6q1r
Bonus content - https://uploadir.com/u/wsso2u5u

Status: Management Investigation. Updated by Carl. - Carl - 2019-09-20 15:28

This report is being reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management
Due to a [TC] Member being involved, this may take longer than usual to review.

RE: Adrian - Barney - 2019-09-25 10:44

(2019-09-20 15:26)RED BOTTOMS Wrote:  (01:19:00) I again try to pit maneuver the cop in front trying to minimize damage. As I'm on the gravel I'm rammed by barney. Adrian said "everything in that chase was normal from the cops side." He claimed he saw everything. So this is fair in his eyes.

Although i think/hope admins and other normal persons will agree on my opinion, i'll still share my pov with you as you are accusing me of ramming.
Your car was initially facing more right with a higher speed. Due to your weird setup, you releasing throttle, steering hard left and then reapplying throttle you slow down even more and go hard left. Hence i didn't hit your rearwheel. So this was more of a combination of your weird setup/driving and some miscalculation on my end, which i immediately apologized for.
This did not damage your car, affect the chase in any way, is far away from ramming and "normal" in terms of a normal accident.

RE: Adrian - RED BOTTOMS - 2019-09-25 11:18

Quote:Although i think/hope admins and other normal persons will agree on my opinion, i'll still share my pov with you as you are accusing me of ramming.
Your car was initially facing more right with a higher speed. Due to your weird setup, you releasing throttle, steering hard left and then reapplying throttle you slow down even more and go hard left. Hence i didn't hit your rearwheel. So this was more of a combination of your weird setup/driving and some miscalculation on my end, which i immediately apologized for.
This did not damage your car, affect the chase in any way, is far away from ramming and "normal" in terms of a normal accident.

I'm not accusing you of deliberately ramming. I am aware of what happened and I know it was an accident that's why I briefly mentioned it and didn't put any blame out on you. I'm just astonished at how after all of that, the blame for ramming was pointed in my direction when the chase ended with me flipping over onto my roof by being rammed.

RE: Adrian - Ice - 2019-09-25 16:03

The fact that Adrian got reported for this shows your absolute lack of knowledge of cops and robbers on our servers. There was clearly no foul play from Adrian's side, the fact you reported him for this tells me this is a revenge report for something Adrian has said or done to you.

Going through the replay Eddy (fluffy1411) will receive a warning for ramming you in the fence and thus ending your chase.

Ice on behalf of [TC] Management

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.