[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Gaz) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: + Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Gaz) (/showthread.php?tid=31918)

+ Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Gaz) - Kai der Brecher - 2019-10-06 16:47

Greetings, my LFS username is kratzeni and
I got banned for dropping below the -5000$ barrier.
It happend while enjoying some Police chases and so on and I'm really sorry.
Could you please unban me, I don't want to miss the fun times on the server and with the community.

Thanks.

[Edit]
● Your LFS Username: kratzeni

● Time & Date of Incident: 21.08.2019

● Replay / Screenshot Link: ?
● Replay Timestamps: ?

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Because I want to have a fun time driving with the community again.

Status: Pending Correction. Updated by: Gaz. - Gaz - 2019-10-06 16:56

Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request

Hello,

You were banned for money abuse. A money abuse ban is when your account balance drops to -5,000€. This could have been the result of: swearing, pitting outside the Safezone, getting fined by cops, etc.

Since this is your first time being banned for money abuse, you will be unbanned and revived. "Revived" means your account balance will be set to -4,500€. This means you have to be extremely careful to not drop to a balance of -5,000€ again.

Please Note: We will keep you banned for at least 30 days (from the time of the ban itself) upon an unban request for a 2nd money abuse ban. However, such cases will be looked into by CityDriving Management and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. Any subsequent money abuse bans - after the second time - are very unlikely to be lifted.

You must read the server rules and server manual. This will help you keep out of debt. By re-joining the server, you accept the content of those two documents and the content of this post.

Please reply stating you understand the above. An administrator will then reply notifying you when your account has been revived and unbanned.

Thank you.

RE: Unban Request - Kai der Brecher - 2019-10-06 17:35

Yes I do understand. Pls revive me. Laugh

Status: Completed. Updated by Gaz. - Gaz - 2019-10-06 17:45

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.