[TC] Gaming Forums
- Un proffecional Cop Damaging suspect (Report Archived by Josh) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Un proffecional Cop Damaging suspect (Report Archived by Josh) (/showthread.php?tid=31982)

- Un proffecional Cop Damaging suspect (Report Archived by Josh) - TDS - 2019-10-24 17:06

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: krisar4321BG

Their LFS Username(s):monsternetwork
Their In-game Nickname(s): [Ï]Glenn[COP]

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 24.10.2019
Time of Incident: 7.40 PM

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
1.35 Glen - Trying to perform Dangerous PIT
2.20 Glen - performing Back/Corner Hit
3.58 Glen - Performing dangerous PIT Wich damages my steering
4.59 Me - Performing PIT on Glen Because the damage he did to my steering
6.22 Untill 6.44 Glen - Started Push/Ram My car causing more damage
6.42 Me - telling Glen To stop Ram Me
6.44 Glen - His Response - "how is that xd"
6.49 Glen - Telling me To "stop crying"
7.07 Me - Telling Glen - "u damaged me first"
7.19 Glen - Performing again Pit/Ram

All The Time Glen Did Not Respect COP 1 / COP 2

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://hostr.co/yIxLWo9Y7IBD

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Josh. - Josh - 2019-10-24 17:26

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Un proffecional Cop Damaging suspect - Glenn - 2019-10-24 17:27

Yes well now to give my side.
1.35 Glen - Trying to perform Dangerous PIT
I do not consider this a dangerous pit at all, I was steering you towards the wall on the right so you could spin around enough to lose full speed so Riho and I could box you in, although never managed to get a good hit.

2.20 Glen - performing Back/Corner Hit
I do not know where the "Back" came from as I steered towards your side and clipped you enough for a good pit.

3.58 Glen - Performing dangerous PIT Wich damages my steering
Dangerous pit? We were going tops 10 km/h, and I was only trying to get you stuck there. Even if it did damage your steering or not, regardless since you opened your left rear to be pitted.

4.59 Me - Performing PIT on Glen Because the damage he did to my steering
I mean you just drove into my rear, wasn't even a pit in my eyes. Even if it was a PIT, you're just gonna make more damage to your steering, which is pointless. So it just proves that you were upset during the chase. Which has a factor to this report.

6.22 Untill 6.44 Glen - Started Push/Ram My car causing more damage
The first two hits or three, was pure accidental due to the tires which limited my reaction time.
The next hit was planned so you'd lose speed although I slid away.
And the hits after PIT that I did to your car was because you slowed down and steered further towards me instead of actually trying to run away.
And another pit, accidental hit on the back, another pit and another pit so you'd face me and hopefully the other cop would have gone on your behind to box you.

6.42 Me - telling Glen To stop Ram Me
6.44 Glen - His Response - "how is that xd"
6.49 Glen - Telling me To "stop crying"
7.07 Me - Telling Glen - "u damaged me first"

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Now these, I wasn't really in the mood of actual talking since he has spent the majority of the time getting into accidents in or out of chases, and just "wtf" "really?"
And specifically targeting me to chase, hitting me when I've been parked after I chased a guy and no sorry.

7.19 Glen - Performing again Pit/Ram
Now you're slamming your brakes, and you expect cops to just ok on with ultra fast reaction time brakes. Listen, you just decided to slam the brakes when I was really close to you, and make your rear towards me. I mean what do you expect.

I believe I did respect COP 1 / COP 2, as prob the reason to this report is you getting pitted alot and getting into crashes (which have been your fault)
Like look. 7:56, prior to this you just stopped steering and crashed into a barrier.
"yeah fv, ofc"
I just don't see the point in this report.

RE: Un proffecional Cop Damaging suspect - Josh - 2019-10-24 18:12

1.35 - Pit seems fine. Minimal initial contact between cars and no heavy force after. PITing into barriers/walls is fine as long as the PIT istelf causes minimal damage

2.20 - Although not a PIT it is a light nudge and again the physical contact between your cars causes very little (if any) damage. I personally wouldn't call this a ram or excessive.

3.58 - The contact there wasn't really a PIT and doesn't really look very tactical or thought-out given the tight space. However I don't think the contact alone is noteworthy of ramming. i think where you are both in such a tight space and trying to keep both cars moving this brings both cars together. (Also, going WW there when there are cars driving towards the junction isn't well thought-out either).

4.59 - Your force on Glenn wasn't exactly a PIT. You aimed towards his rear quarter and drove full-throttle into it at almost a 90 degree angle. I would consider this the first ram I've seen. It wasn't tactical or thought-out other than the fact the opportunity came up for you to cause damage.

6.22 - 6.44 - All 3 of these instances are PIT's. Nothing excessive.

7.19 - Nothing major there. It looks like Glenn is expecting you to carry on ahead rather than to brake and perform a handbrake turn to continue going the wrong way around the one-way system.

Apart from your heavy contact on Glenn at 4.59 (which I guess I don't need to take any action on?) I don't feel anything in this report warrants any action.

Josh.

Status: Investigation Complete. Updated by Josh. - Josh - 2019-10-24 18:33

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.