[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - EmrehanUzer (Report Archived by Sadie) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - EmrehanUzer (Report Archived by Sadie) (/showthread.php?tid=32015)

+ Report - EmrehanUzer (Report Archived by Sadie) - Thomas - 2019-11-01 19:45

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: thomasdk95

Their LFS Username(s): EmrehanUzer
Their In-game Nickname(s): J.Ö.H [COP]

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 1/11/2019
Time of Incident: 20.25

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): This user was showing very poor copping skills during a chase. This included ramming the suspect and nearly wiping out other officers involved in the chase.
  • 5.50 - Speeding very close past a traffic stop.
  • 7.07 - I brake to perform a left turn. The officer carrying too much speed slams into my car - nearly ramming me into oncoming traffic. There was plenty of space of the right to avoid.
  • 8.55 - I brake to perform a u turn. The officer rams into my rear.
  • 10.35 - The officer rams into the rearend of [6S] Ata [COP], which leaves the user spinning out.
  • 13.40 - The user goes very wide on the wrong side of the road in Sandpit nearly ramming [6S] Ata [COP] off the road.
  • 13.45 - I brake to perform a right turn with the cop ramming my rearend.

At this point I decided to stop due to the ramming and poor copping shown from the user.
This user has 567 hours and more than 19,000 km as a cop and should know better than this.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://mega.nz/#!WEZlxaoS!ohNKt72w6t-0RxnLcKvAgGQh171qiL3oi0vm2G307Dw

RE: Report - EmrehanUzer - Emre - 2019-11-01 19:57

give me just 5 minute please for explain them

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Sadie. - Sadie - 2019-11-01 20:05

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Report - EmrehanUzer - Emre - 2019-11-01 20:14

7.07 > definitely I got confused there and wasn't expect that U turn at that corner, also if you see my pedals i put the brake and just tried avoid from you but couldn't do it in timing. also that wasn't that too hard thing still just pitting you by missing the brake.

8.55 >> I swear you that wasn't on purpose, as I said in the first part just confused and put the brakes but still couldn't do it, I've been coming from like 100 150m back, so how could I notice this? as you see on the replay still I've been put the brake there. but at least apologised for it twice.

10.35 > well what's the wrong on it? I saw nothing there by exactly broke any cop rules.

10.16 > also you shouldn't forget this. why you've been just rammed into the cop there? or is allowed to do it or I dont know this new rule?

13.40 > this is simple error that always occur during the chase, also ata told me on discord '' just boost me '', so maybe you shouldn't talk without know anything what happens there by exactly.

13.45 > I think it was just a mistake to choose to turn to the right when there was such a short distance between you and the police, though your old teammates did this a lot of times in the past and didn't get any punishment. you shouldn't forget that as well, why would I do let you to go right there? don't forget, it wasn't on purpose anyways. I've seen just a bit lag spiked there too. it was because of your lag or my. don't know actually.

no matter how many you play, if you are stunned once and this is not intentional, you can't conclude that the other party has done it intentionally.

RE: Report - EmrehanUzer - Sadie - 2019-11-01 20:45

(2019-11-01 19:45)Thomas Wrote:  5.50 - Speeding very close past a traffic stop.

This is a joke, right? Emre is maintaining the correct side of the road, he is in a chase and is not even dangerously close to the traffic stop. Stop this nitpicking, waste of my time to see this getting reported:

Screenshot:
(2019-11-01 19:45)Thomas Wrote:  7.07 - I brake to perform a left turn. The officer carrying too much speed slams into my car - nearly ramming me into oncoming traffic. There was plenty of space of the right to avoid.

Slow reaction time from Emre, once he realized you were slowing down and he started braking there would not be sufficient time to steer towards the right. The incident was also apologized for.

(2019-11-01 19:45)Thomas Wrote:  8.55 - I brake to perform a u turn. The officer rams into my rear.

No reaction at all from Emre here, again it was apologized for.

Emre Wrote:8.55 >> I swear you that wasn't on purpose, as I said in the first part just confused and put the brakes but still couldn't do it, I've been coming from like 100 150m back, so how could I notice this? as you see on the replay still I've been put the brake there. but at least apologised for it twice.

You should by your experience know that a chase do not go straight forward all the time, u-turns happens all the time, and you had so much time to react here that there is no excuse for your lack of attention of what's happening in front of you here, whether it was intentional or not.

(2019-11-01 19:45)Thomas Wrote:  10.35 - The officer rams into the rearend of [6S] Ata [COP], which leaves the user spinning out.

Correct

Emre Wrote:10.35 > well what's the wrong on it? I saw nothing there by exactly broke any cop rules.

You shouldn't be ramming other cops in a chase, you straight up had full-throttle into Ata's rear. This is basic knowledge Emre.

Quote:10.16 > also you shouldn't forget this. why you've been just rammed into the cop there? or is allowed to do it or I dont know this new rule?

Not sure what you are on about here Emre, I can not find any ramming here other than a slight brake check on 10.12 that did not cause any issues. The between this and what you did to Ata is that Ata never braked, it was you who applied full throttle into Ata's rear.

(2019-11-01 19:45)Thomas Wrote:  13.40 - The user goes very wide on the wrong side of the road in Sandpit nearly ramming [6S] Ata [COP] off the road.

This did not cause any issues.

(2019-11-01 19:45)Thomas Wrote:  13.45 - I brake to perform a right turn with the cop ramming my rearend

This is both your and Emre's fault. Emre is at fault for following that close without further care, however you should been aware of Emre being that close to you behind and this sudden move would result in a crash with the speed difference caused when you applied full brakes.

Overall please remember that no one is perfect here.

Taking the URS record into consideration this will be left as a strict warning for now. I was attempting to get in contact with you Emre ingame but you seemed to be afk, hence you were left with a confirmable warning. Further issues may result in removal of cop rights.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.