[TC] Gaming Forums
- Report - Dee (Report Archived by Sadie) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Report - Dee (Report Archived by Sadie) (/showthread.php?tid=32115)

- Report - Dee (Report Archived by Sadie) - Grizz - 2019-11-30 15:09

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: viniciussantos

Their LFS Username(s): racerss
Their In-game Nickname(s): Dee [COP]

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 30/11/2019
Time of Incident: 14:57 (UTC)

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

I was in chase, when this cop just rammed me in barrier. From the moment 59:51 it can be analyzed that he saw that he would not be able to brake in time to enter the other side of the track. So he risked speeding in regardless of hitting me and ending the chase. So, in my opinion, he killed the chase.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/rawxcvalkb8kwuj/Dee_report.mpr/file

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Sadie. - Sadie - 2019-12-01 00:26

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hello.

Even though the accident happened, accidents are accidents. It actually did not cause much damage to your car, and you could have continued your chase as normal.
Instead you decided to be mad and stop the chase. Dee reacted as fast as possible when you performed that manoeuvre.

Also reminding you about this:
Quote:IMPORTANT NOTICE: You should always try talking to rule-breakers first. A lot of problems can be resolved by politely talking to people. With that being said, severe rule-breaks should still be reported after.

Code:
2019-11-30 14:58:31 UTC    One (Kyoto)        viniciussantos        [CSR] MK : wtf?
2019-11-30 14:58:32 UTC    One (Kyoto)        racerss        Dee [COP] : sorry :( / no problem :) / thanks!! :) :)
2019-11-30 14:58:42 UTC    One (Kyoto)        viniciussantos        [CSR] MK : now let me pit
2019-11-30 14:58:44 UTC    One (Kyoto)        racerss        Dee [COP] : No
2019-11-30 14:58:46 UTC    One (Kyoto)        viniciussantos        [CSR] MK : you just blow me?
2019-11-30 14:58:55 UTC    One (Kyoto)        viniciussantos        [CSR] MK : rlly?
2019-11-30 14:59:00 UTC    One (Kyoto)                [CSR] MK has been busted by Dee [COP] and 1 other
2019-11-30 14:59:00 UTC    One (Kyoto)                Chase length: 4:27 / 9.4 km - Avg: 130km/h - Total cops: 3
2019-11-30 14:59:04 UTC    One (Kyoto)        viniciussantos        [CSR] MK : Replay MP gravada - Dee report
2019-11-30 14:59:07 UTC    One (Kyoto)                [CSR] MK disconnected (viniciussantos)
2019-11-30 14:59:07 UTC    One (Kyoto)                [CSR] MK was auto-fined 334 €•

This is not talking, this is rage quitting because of an incident.

I am not going to take actions based on one accident that was even apologized for. This report section is not for nitpicking on others, this is also specified in the thread you should read before reporting.

Quote:✖ YOU SHOULD NOT FORUM REPORT WHEN:
The user broke a one-off minor rule which didn't hinder anyone's gameplay,
The user was polite and stopped when notified about the rule (provided the original rule-break wasn't too severe).

✔ YOU SHOULD FORUM REPORT WHEN:
The user broke a very serious rule (e.g. continuous intentional ramming, being racist/very abusive, using hacks) and any other time when the user ruins - or has the potential of ruining - the gameplay of others,
The user became rude or simply did not care upon being told that they were breaking the rules.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.