[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - Lushes (Report Archived by Frozen) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - Lushes (Report Archived by Frozen) (/showthread.php?tid=32127)

+ Report - Lushes (Report Archived by Frozen) - Tris - 2019-12-02 05:01

Users Involved

Your LFS Username:tristatron

Their LFS Username(s):lushes
Their In-game Nickname(s):Lushes

Incident Information

Date of Incident:11/27/2019
Time of Incident:

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
43:40- starts tapping hipo, I really didn't care about this as he wasn't affecting anyone else and they seem to be friends(?)
46:15- after tapping him for ~2mins he decides to go for a head on ram, really doesn't take a genius to guess he would flip over the barrier. Because of this for the next few mins the entire road was blocked causing a few people to get forced ww or crashed.

I get this is a minor incident but the only reason I'm bothering to report it is because this was directly after he came off another ban for intentionally causing accidents.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
Replay

RE: Report - Lushes - Sadie - 2019-12-02 07:41

Is there any reason you waited 5 days to report something yourself called a minor incident?

RE: Report - Lushes - Tris - 2019-12-02 08:23

I meant to do it sooner but forgot, I noticed the replay again when I was looking for a different one.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Frozen. - Frozen - 2019-12-02 09:07

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hello,

Lushes was clearly crashing into Hipo who was away from keyboard at the time of the incident. Due to the crash, the road was being blocked and Lushes caused a mayhem that blocked a part of the Paddock Tunnelway.

Considering this report is a minor incident and is a few days old, I would advise you to submit reports as soon as possible and not a few days later. Lushes has been given a final confirmable-warning to remind him that crashing players in general, or players who are parked / away from keyboard is not allowed.

Thanks for your report
-Frozen

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.