[TC] Gaming Forums
+ I've wrong, but was a result of other (Unban Request Granted by Brad) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: + I've wrong, but was a result of other (Unban Request Granted by Brad) (/showthread.php?tid=32193)

+ I've wrong, but was a result of other (Unban Request Granted by Brad) - Whity - 2019-12-23 22:04

I, i'm Whity,

- Your LFS Username: whity800

- Time & Date of Incident 2019-12-23 21:25

- Replay / Screenshot Link: none
- Replay Timestamps: not available

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:

Because i was impulsive, the admin wrote me to don't hit he and limit me to UF1 for 30 minutes. I wrong to write and write for a minutes and i was banned. I wrong and I want to pay for it, but my question is if i can get unban for a next year, because i was unlucky because my girlfriend go with other Man today, and i was altered for that reason, and i instinctively wrong for this reason, unfortunatly......

I wrong, if you can feel my situation, please could you unban me..... for next year if you don't want immediatly?

Thanks for reding and sorry again for my wrong today, thanks
I will wait for a reply please, for yes or for not, but please consider my condition today, thanks

Whity

Status: Pending Investigation. Updated by BP. - BP - 2019-12-23 22:18

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.

RE: I've wrong, but was a result of other - Brad - 2019-12-23 22:22

Hi,

I was simply parked on the kerb whilst checking a replay and you were tapping / sideswiping me. I was only looking for an apology but you called me a child and Hitler multiple times.

That said, the above request is well reasoned so will unban you now.

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.