[TC] Gaming Forums
Unban (Ban Reduced by Blacktop) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: Unban (Ban Reduced by Blacktop) (/showthread.php?tid=32195)

Unban (Ban Reduced by Blacktop) - Liam_Of_Stockton - 2019-12-24 21:46

● Your LFS Username: Liam_Of_Stockton

● Time & Date of Incident: 24/12/2019

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

30 day ban is shocking for what happened.... I get fined for parking yet other people can get away with it and especially parking on a flyover....

Status: Pending Investigation. Updated by Frozen. - Frozen - 2019-12-24 21:47

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.

RE: Unban - Blacktop - 2019-12-24 22:47

Hi there,

As we discussed before you disconnected, just because a vehicle is parked does not give you the right to right to ram them.

I watched the replay of the incident, and what I saw was you making no attempt whatsoever to avoid a collision. You were full-throttle around the left-hand bend at Snake Pass, the full way up the flyover, and only lifting off the throttle once you'd made contact with the stopped car.

Again as discussed before you disconnected, I said to you that the correct procedure is that if someone is causing an issue for you, try speaking with them. If you are unsuccessful at resolving the issue yourself, you'd have been welcome to notify myself or another admin via !tc to resolve the issue for you.

Also, as we discussed before you disconnected (Seeing a pattern here?), I told you that you would be given a final warning for your actions as you were issued a warning last month for something similar, i.e. Resorting to rule-breaking instead of notifying an administrator of your issue. I was being quite lenient with you with a final warning given the circumstance as ramming is forbidden under our server rules. Instead you chose to try dismiss yourself of blame, and disconnect, closing off any further attempt at communicating with you.

And now, here we are with your unban request, where you've neither showed any remorse for the incident nor have you given me ANY reason to unban you.

Please, try again.

RE: Unban - Liam_Of_Stockton - 2019-12-24 22:55

I done that because I was annoyed that I get fined for leaving the room for 2 minutes yet other people example hipo gets to park anywhere and gets away with it. I’m sure you can see where I’m coming from but I do admit I maybe should of reported or asked for him not to park there which I did and he said am I a cop so he was being funny.

At the end of the day I got annoyed and had a hot head to which I shouldn’t of done

RE: Unban - Liam_Of_Stockton - 2019-12-28 14:08

Is there any chance that this ban can get lifted or at least shortened? I’ve had time to “stew”

RE: Unban - Blacktop - 2019-12-30 20:53

(2019-12-24 22:55)Liam_Of_Stockton Wrote:  I do admit I maybe should of reported or asked for him not to park there which I did and he said am I a cop so he was being funny.

At the end of the day I got annoyed and had a hot head to which I shouldn’t of done

As you didn't get a satisfactory conclusion from speaking with the other user, the correct way to go from there is to refer to this page on dealing with rulebreakers. You could have easily !tc'ed the problem and it would have been resolved just as quickly.

I'll reduce your ban on the understanding that you will follow the correct procedure for dealing with rulebreakers in future, and you also will follow the server rules at all times.

RE: Unban - Liam_Of_Stockton - 2019-12-30 22:50

Now that I know what I’m going on I know the correct procedure to do things instead of me just getting a hot head and dealing with it myself so I thank you for that.

That I will do I appreciate it.

RE: Unban - Liam_Of_Stockton - 2020-01-03 11:21

Have you managed to reduce the ban for me yet?

RE: Unban - Bez - 2020-01-03 13:56

I've DM'ed Blacktop for you. Please wait and be patient at this time. He will reply shortly. Thank you for your patience!

-Bez

RE: Unban - Liam_Of_Stockton - 2020-01-03 18:07

Thank you

RE: Unban - Blacktop - 2020-01-03 21:05

Hi,

Your ban has been reduced from 28 days to 14. Your new date of unban is January 7th at around this time.

Your ban has been reduced as described
Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.